Terminator 2 Kickstarter BEGINNING NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Someone should tweet @FunWithBonus (I don't have a twitter). He runs Funwithbonus.com, a site with a lot of pinball related stuff, both real and virtual, and he has made various posts about TPA before. I would guess the KS would end up on his front page.

Done, and he's just retweeted :cool: Nothing on his website as yet though, here's hoping.

Last edited:

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
All hail Okurka, king of the trolls. He's bummed out that he can't post his hacked scores to the leaderboards.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
I wrote to FS (I was polite!) on the KS page to ask about them increasing publicity and got a wonderful response:

-----------------
Hi Daniel,

So many changes in such a short amount of time. I'm not the biggest pinball
player of all time (I'm currently playing the Last of Us on PS3 - awesome).
We've had major changes here and the customer service has improved
tremendously over the last couple of months. Keep the faith and keep
flippin' (phrase I've learned :), I'm learning as I go. You cannot imagine
how many people have downloaded and appreciated our games, it's incredible.

I do care, personally to the point that I couldn't go away with a clear head
and anyone thinking that we don't give two hoots and I hear you; I do have a
boss though and no matter how many emails I receive as to "thank you", etc.
no one ever reports that on the Kickstarter page. I only get the bad news. I
have 550+ emails since March of satisfied people and it's all reported
negatively on our Kickstarter page. I didn't mean to rant on you - but, of
course, we would like happy people playing these pinball tables!

I know where you are coming from. I came into the last kickstarter late. It
is NOT Farsight's fault that someone was not paying attention to you guys,
in a way, I suppose - yes. It was began with the best of intentions to bring
the best tables to light. Do not lose hope and remember, everyone is new
here now and we're doing are hardest to make it great.

I am not good at automated responses, so it takes me a while to respond.

Please, enjoy your pinball tables and keep supporting us, it is appreciated
on many different levels!

Regards
Rosa
---------------

My faith is restored :)

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Rosa talked to me shortly after she was hired, and I helped her with a few things. VERY nice lady, and really, really cares about helping people with the Kickstarter codes from the previous campaigns that weren't handled well.

And, SKILL_SHOT, she's taken.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Rosa's cool she helped me out when I has having trouble receiving some of my Kickstarter rewards.

karl

May 10, 2012
Never thought I'd say this but I'm actually hoping that the Pro Pinball gang will wait until T2 KS is finished before launching their own KS. Two digital pinball KS at the same time will just hurt both of them I'm afraid.

Any thoughts on this?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Never thought I'd say this but I'm actually hoping that the Pro Pinball gang will wait until T2 KS is finished before launching their own KS. Two digital pinball KS at the same time will just hurt both of them I'm afraid.

Any thoughts on this?
Quite frankly, between the three Farsight kickstarters, the previous failed Pro Pinball kickstarter, the upcoming Timeshock! kickstarter, and the PAPA TV kickstarter, I think the backer pool must be pretty fatigued at this point.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Quite frankly, between the three Farsight kickstarters, the previous failed Pro Pinball kickstarter, the upcoming Timeshock! kickstarter, and the PAPA TV kickstarter, I think the backer pool must be pretty fatigued at this point.

Hate to say, but I forgot about the PAPA TV KS. Aye, this is getting a little crazy, and damaging peoples wallets like a Steam sale. :p

If I had to pick one of the three, I would rather go with Timeshock.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I didn't really consider that the papa Kickstarter would have affected this one but come to think of it that's probably a factor.

Regardless, awesome push this weekend! Highest pledges since the launch date. Great to see the ks healthy and on track now.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Probably the posting on that Terminators Fan site help no end i should imagine, now we just need to do the same for about 5 other Terminator fan sites to get the same push again...otherwise it will probably slope off again

karl

May 10, 2012
I have a feeling that the push this weekend was because they managed to squeeze the info into to android build at the last minute. There is probably a lot of customers that don't visit this site or the facebook page on a regular basis.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I'm just a little fearful that this mid-push is just overcompensating for the lacklustre first day and pretty soon it'll start to drop back down to $100 a day :(

karl

May 10, 2012
I'm just a little fearful that this mid-push is just overcompensating for the lacklustre first day and pretty soon it'll start to drop back down to $100 a day :(

Well. Don't worry. Happens all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts