Terminator 2 Kickstarter BEGINNING NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Thanks to everyone for making this happen. I've only played T2 once but I really enjoyed it. I hope FS does a good job with it and I can't wait to get it. I have a feeling that fairly soon I'm going to sober up from my pinball haze and say to myself "what the hell did you spend all that money on a digital pinball table for?" But right now I'm feeling good about it!

Day

Jan 9, 2013
The pledge ammount is slowly decreasing now, -100 dollars from the top value.

I'm quite sure we'll meet the target with an unbelievably good spurt on the last day. there'll be folks who are only going to pledge if it looks like not succeeding. you're already in up to the hilt, please don't fret. if it's close to the wire, low-pledging folks like me will double up...no question. and if necessary, I'd hope FS friends & relatives will step in to make up the shortfall. its in the bag now, for sure

Tapatalkin' at ya

sellenoff

FarSight Programmer
Aug 17, 2012
Very happy to see this get funded. T2 was the pinball that got me hooked on pinball and the 1st game I ever bought for my home back when the games were reasonably priced. Still one of my all time favorites to play for simple but fun play.

N

netizen

is this confirmation or implied confirmation? :confused:

The Terminator 2 Kickstarter ends on Sunday, July 21st, so you’ll still have the chance to pledge. Also, to let you know that any Kickstarter backer support pledges, exceeding the goal towards funding Terminator 2, will be applied to one of our most requested tables that would require a Kickstarter. We won’t name the table, but believe you can figure it out :)

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Very happy to see this get funded. T2 was the pinball that got me hooked on pinball and the 1st game I ever bought for my home back when the games were reasonably priced. Still one of my all time favorites to play for simple but fun play.

You guys have done a great job at Farsight, it is nice to see your hard work rewarded Steve.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
That said, I wouldn't mind if the next Kickstarter were Indy, Simpsons, LOTR, or Spider-Man :) All of them are good.

In fact, Spider-Man is probably the one I want the most, but I bet it's difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online