Terminator 2 Kickstarter BEGINNING NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Hmm, i though the pledges couldnt be retracted in the last 24 hours??, if so why is the KS fluctuating still so much?

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
It can't go under the funding level during this 24 hours, but pledges can still be retracted.

The same thing happens during pretty much every kickstarter, where people realise that maybe $400 was a little too much and cutting it down a little looks a lot worse when people have stopped adding money to it.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I think you can remove a pledge within the last 24 hours, but not if it would cause the project to drop lower than the funded amount. That's my understanding.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Despite the mixed support and high levels of trolling and paranoia, T2 actually had NO days with a negative take per info from Kicktraq. It also outraised the total money (not percentage to goal) put up for Star Trek TNG and never had any days as bad for pledging as TZ or ST TNG. So I think that when you keep these things in perspective, it definitely kept a more steady pace and showed a more constant rate of income over the lifespan of the kickstarter. The average per day was just over 2000 and most days it is pretty close to that amount where the prior kickstarters had days that were much further away above and below the daily average. Just some boring analytics but I find them interesting.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Need some help here, just activated my new CC, so my old CC is no longer vlaid. Thing is my old CC was the one i used for this KS and some others, is there a way i can change my payment method for KS i have backed??

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Ok will do. When does the CC get checked/charged as soon as the kickstater ends?? As i backed another KS which finished about 3 months ago but this havent got the device cant remember if my CC got charged for it yet or not

N

netizen

I dont see an option in my profile within kickstarter to do with my credit card, all payments seem to be dealt with by Amazon

Click manage your pledge, then at the bottom of the page there will be a link to change payment options that will take you to the amazon payment page where you can change your CC payment infos

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Gotcha!...looks like you can do that for finished KS...guess they take the CC payment as soon as a KS ends?

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
The email you got from Kickstarter when you first pledged will tell you exactly when your card will be charged

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Dun dun dun dun dun. Dun dun dun dun dun. Dun dun dun dun dun. Dun dun dun dun dun.

Do do dooooo, doo doo doooooo. Doo doo dooooo, doo doooooo doooo. Doo doo dooooo, dooo doooooooo. Do dooo dooo.

Dun dun dun dun dun. Dun dun dun dun dun. Dun dun dun dun dun.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Despite the mixed support and high levels of trolling and paranoia, T2 actually had NO days with a negative take per info from Kicktraq. It also outraised the total money (not percentage to goal) put up for Star Trek TNG and never had any days as bad for pledging as TZ or ST TNG. So I think that when you keep these things in perspective, it definitely kept a more steady pace and showed a more constant rate of income over the lifespan of the kickstarter. The average per day was just over 2000 and most days it is pretty close to that amount where the prior kickstarters had days that were much further away above and below the daily average. Just some boring analytics but I find them interesting.

I wonder where things would stand if FS had not added the beta reward tier.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
I wonder where things would stand if FS had not added the beta reward tier.
Well prior to the beta tier I had only pledged 100 and more than likely it would have stayed that way. Beta for t2 wasn't as crucial for me as tz was, but beta for all tables was too good to pass up.

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Dun dun dun dun dun. Dun dun dun dun dun. Dun dun dun dun dun. Dun dun dun dun dun.

Do do dooooo, doo doo doooooo. Doo doo dooooo, doo doooooo doooo. Doo doo dooooo, dooo doooooooo. Do dooo dooo.

Dun dun dun dun dun. Dun dun dun dun dun. Dun dun dun dun dun.

Hahahahahahaha, ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.