Terminator 2 Kickstarter BEGINNING NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Apparently the VP guy got deleted???

What was he saying anyways havent really looked at the comments for the KS...is it normal to get almost 1000 posts on a small KS like this????

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Welcome, Sara. If you've been following the comments on kickstarter, you'll probably find these forums as a breath of fresh air.

mrtangerineman

May 7, 2013
Ah now I know who you are timelord, apologies.

Does using Amazon payments not guarantee the payments, are they not underwriting it for their %?

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Apparently the VP guy got deleted???

What was he saying anyways havent really looked at the comments for the KS...is it normal to get almost 1000 posts on a small KS like this????

Well the comment count was largely because of the vp guy responding to every comment and also baiting people with troll bait. Plus lot of worried comments from people that must be first time kickstarter pledges.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
That VP guy got deleted from Kickstarter, so there's that at least.

Edit: Also, did a double-take when I saw someone's location as "West Virginia" in here. Hah.

That would be me. Really not that many players here in WV. Welcome :D

dach

May 29, 2013
Welcome Sarah, thanks for joining our group and the contribution to the kickstarter. This is a good group of ppl

N

netizen

BTW please take a moment to welcome Sara who joined our fold by my invitation.

That VP guy got deleted from Kickstarter, so there's that at least.

Welcome Sara, and congrats on having the patience to put up with VP/LOL/Greedy Bastards/whatever other names were used, for as long as you did.

Don't mind the craziness here :p

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Mr Tangerineman,

I would appreciate if you would delete your post containing my full real name.

Timelord ...

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I changed my name in my account profile on Kickstarter before I made any comments. I hate the feeling of having my real name being on the internet.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Timelord requested that his full name not be posted on the forum and I expect everyone to respect his privacy.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
So it's not John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmitz?

I was thinking how strange it was cause that's my name too!

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
So it's not John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmitz?

I was thinking how strange it was cause that's my name too!
Holy cow, that's my name as well!!! :rolleyes:

Rumpelstiltskin
Yeah he was my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great uncle. He made a fortune back in the day spinning straw into gold. It's a shame the king confiscated most of it. Would have been worth a fortune in today's economy! :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.