Terminator 2 Kickstarter BEGINNING NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
That was me. I saw 58666 and had to get it off that number. Then I figured why not just end it?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Can't wait to see how much we can get this thing over the goal now, in your face, naysayers!!!

karl

May 10, 2012
I think(but I could be wrong here) that most of the money on kickstarters goes to the lawyers for getting the license holders on board. Every license holder get a cut out of the profits and that is the most important part of getting them aboard. Lawyers need hard cash up front and they are not cheap ;-) AF is a lot of work for the layers. Thats why it is hard to get (getting all the actor licenses to comply)

Back on topic! Only a few hundred left. My bank account would be happy if this does not make it but I say screw my bank account.

Father Time

Apr 21, 2013
59001! Yay!

So I guess Farsight will ride this kickstarter into the sunset, 59k in hand looking back at the site saying "I'll be back"

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I'm a little concerned at the amount of times it's dipping back below 59,000 only to go up again a few minutes later.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
3 for 3!!

Congrats FS and thanks to all the supporters. Especially those here on the forum. Awesome work!

karl

May 10, 2012
Finally. I can drink in peace :p Thanks everybody for some splendid work on getting this done. I am truly honored by enjoying the company of such a great crowd of people supporting this. Be merry! :cool:

Father Time

Apr 21, 2013
In celebration I've bumped up my pledge to $30 which is the 2nd most I've ever spent on a Kickstarter. So now I'll have it for 3 devices plus the ball.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
It's ok, as stated previously here you can't go below the goal during the last 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online