Terminator 2 Kickstarter BEGINNING NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
While I didn't donate, I am really starting to see the advantages of using KS to get premium tables published. Without generous fans, these tables would never see the light of day. It's a cool concept really. Here's to hoping many more tables get the green light and are preserved for all time in digital glory.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Ouch! Nov-Dec?:( I truly hope it does not take that long, don't get me wrong the most important thing is that Farsight get the table spot on and as close to the real life table as possible in the way that it plays, but I really hope it's out for the PS3 a bit sooner than that, time will tell I guess.
It's going to take that long because of Sony's certification process. Farsight releases two tables packs every other month for the PSN. The next two table packs will be Table Pack 15 (Championship Pub + Whirlwind) and Table Pack 16 (Flight 2000 + Goin Nuts). Those two packs will come out in September. That means T2 won't come out until November for the PS3/Vita. That's if the table is released out in Table Pack 17 or 18.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
It's going to take that long because of Sony's certification process. Farsight releases two tables packs every other month for the PSN. The next two table packs will be Table Pack 15 (Championship Pub + Whirlwind) and Table Pack 16 (Flight 2000 + Goin Nuts). Those two packs will come out in September. That means T2 won't come out until November for the PS3/Vita. That's if the table is released out in Table Pack 17 or 18.
Or you could could download TPA on the Ouya and have the benefit of playing pinball with a real game controller (PS3 controllers come highly recommended) on the same day it releases in the iOS and Android store.:cool:

But if your a 360 fan, good luck waiting for updates... :rolleyes:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
We have exciting news! Due to our Terminator 2: Judgment Day Kickstarter project successfully reaching it's funding goal yesterday, today we were able to sign the licenses we'd negotiated with Studiocanal for the Terminator 2 property and with Arnold Schwarzenegger for his likeness and voiceover in the table!

Here's a photo of FarSight Studios President Jay Obernolte sealing the deal. Thanks to all of our dedicated backers, Terminator 2: Judgment Day is coming soon!

1074438_599815796706151_375693405_o.jpg

RJB

May 1, 2013

Oh well:( the main thing is that T2 is coming I guess, so at least it will be out on TPA on the PS3 eventually, I own "every" table released so far so I will also be getting those next two packs you mentioned as well, so at least they should tide me over until the T2 table is released.;)

I must admit I like the look of Table Pack 15, I think I'll enjoy these two tables quite a bit, fingers crossed.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
This was a great update on the Kickstarrter. Btw, why do people think that every single place where information is posted is some kind of support line?

From the comments to update 12 on kickstarter.com:
Philippe about 7 hours ago
Excellent mr obernolte :) can't wait to play t2 ! Take a look about champion pub lag (when the fighter is turning it make lag) on transformer infinity tegra3 . Congratulation

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Watches are nothing but man-bracelets. Since the advent of cell phones they are completely useless pieces of jewelry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts