The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I'm pleasantly surprised how it's gone so far, by now I'd have expected it to drop down to less than $2000 per day, but the more we seem to do, the less we need per day to get it finished.

Apparently we only need $1900 per day or something like that now, and with it obviously getting extras near the end, it's well on target. Easily less stressful than the T2 one that really looked like it wouldn't get funded.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
iOS just got the BSD update last night. So a bunch of people are probably just finding out about the kickstarter. That should make today a good kickstarter day. Fingers crossed

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
iOS just got the BSD update last night. So a bunch of people are probably just finding out about the kickstarter. That should make today a good kickstarter day. Fingers crossed

The only bad thing is there was no kickstarter button or info screen in the game. Hopefully people can find out on their own but that iOS release will not be likely to help the kickstarter significantly.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Just now got around to donating. I like to think on things a bit. We need more at the upper levels just make sure you can feed your kids they can wait on new shoes.

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Kickstarter Impact

Just now got around to donating. I like to think on things a bit. We need more at the upper levels just make sure you can feed your kids they can wait on new shoes.
-----------
Wake-up Kickstarter/Farsight...the donations are definitely slowing down. That is, capping off. Please make incentives (EM machines or something extra) to get customers to donate more. Obama, etc. made $ kinda tight now eh.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Last two days have had remarkably similar amounts, and today is on track for about the same. Yes, it's slowed down, but at the present "settled in" rate of 3K/day, it's ahead of target.

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
The only bad thing is there was no kickstarter button or info screen in the game. Hopefully people can find out on their own but that iOS release will not be likely to help the kickstarter significantly.

They should release a new update with this button. We're already past the number of backers for T2. We need at least more 1.500 backers. The majority are backing in the $20 level or less.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
They should release a new update with this button. We're already past the number of backers for T2. We need at least more 1.500 backers. The majority are backing in the $20 level or less.

Even though they tell us things are better what is showing up in this kickstarter is telling the real story. I'm sure people are giving what they can. All we can do is keep pluging along and hope for the best.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.