The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
How about just a vid update of a couple of the Farsight guys playing the TAF pin they bought. Maybe show off some of the features and rules. A little review of why they like it and why it is so popular. The update doesn't need to be anything fancy.
That TNT amusements guy posts a couple vids every day. Surely Farsight can crank something out to generate a little buzz. And maybe post the video to YouTube as well, with a nice link to the kickstarter of course.

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
Patience! It hasn't even been a week.

Past KS campaigns look like we got a midpoint update from FarSight. They're commenting, so I know they're alive.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Patience! It hasn't even been a week.

Past KS campaigns look like we got a midpoint update from FarSight. They're commenting, so I know they're alive.

You must be new here. :)

That's why I was wondering what kind of update they should give. Things seem to be going quite well.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
from the comments section of the kickstarter page today --

Creator FarSight Studios about 2 hours ago
Haha you guys are funny. I think this time we can introduce some stretch goals. We are trending to fund early.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
from the comments section of the kickstarter page today --

Creator FarSight Studios about 2 hours ago
Haha you guys are funny. I think this time we can introduce some stretch goals. We are trending to fund early.

600full-poster.jpg

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Some of you guys worry too much, this is a done deal.

It's not a done deal until the fat lady sings,as the saying goes. Don't get me wrong - I think the KS will succeed - but. Farsight has got to stay on top of this one. It would be nice to put this to bed early,and not have doubts ala T2.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
It's not a done deal until the fat lady sings,as the saying goes. Don't get me wrong - I think the KS will succeed - but. Farsight has got to stay on top of this one. It would be nice to put this to bed early,and not have doubts ala T2.

Plus have a stretch goal

Sir_LANs-a-lot

Jun 1, 2012
That's a question for FarSight :) - But as a celebration of a fantastic pinball table design, it would be nice if he gave his approval to it (if he hasn't already)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts