The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
A very slim one. Getting the rights to use the WWF logo alone is going to be a pain all on its own.

WWE settled with world wild life fund before the WWE network launch so they wouldn't have to blur the old logo. WWE has free use of it and everyone featured on the table is on good terms with the company. not sure it's as far out a table as we'd think.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
SCARY

tumblr_mlzhwyLajm1qh8smzo1_500.jpg

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013

A potential problem I suspect that could become large is that quite a few people on the table are no longer alive....dealing with estates maybe a pain.

Edit: And I am not talking about "The Deadman", the Undertaker who transcends the realms.

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
A potential problem I suspect that could become large is that quite a few people on the table are no longer alive....dealing with estates maybe a pain.

Edit: And I am not talking about "The Deadman", the Undertaker who transcends the realms.

It's not the original backglass.

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
Here's the one (a bit less scary).

WWF-Royal-Rumble_0000_Backglass.jpg

We're totally off-topic right now ! :p

Only 2 on BG have passed....Macho Man and Yokuzuna. Luger had a stroke but is still alive.

If the PF contains Ultimate Warrior, British Bulldog, Mr. Perfect, Big Bossman, or Rick Rude...they have also passed. Also, I believe one of the Doink the Clowns passed (there were several), I am not sure how that would be handled, probably likeness is owned by WWE.

Yep....I will get back on topic....:D

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
With WWE's financial issues, perhaps they would give up their rights if FS agreed to buy each employee a subscription to WWE Network for $9.99 a month....:p

Ok...now back on topic!

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
Even without the people who held their pledges ransom for cab support, dx11, Xbox, ROM emulation, etc....

I for one did support the KS. I held off on the season 4 purchase for now to see where things went, but I didn't want to see the KS fail and not have TAF if and when things were straightened out. I see supporting a great table and fully purchasing a product as different issues. People can always purchase season tables latter, but getting TAF is a one time opportunity....:)

Edit: I would also not consider people withholding purchase of a season as ransom. It is simply the consumer voting with their pocketbook on whether or not a product is worth their money. I would not judge people either way for what is essentially a personal decision.

Last edited:

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013

Should just replace all the faces on that table with Christopher Lloyd.

Actually should do that for any future licensed table where the actors give problem. Keanu Reeves doesn't want to deal, Christopher Lloyd face. Vanna White doesn't want her likeness on the backglass, Christopher Lloyd face. Heck if Dan Castellaneta doesn't want his voice used on the table, replace any "dohs" with Christopher Lloyds "Great Scott!". Everyone wins!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Should just replace all the faces on that table with Christopher Lloyd.

Actually should do that for any future licensed table where the actors give problem. Keanu Reeves doesn't want to deal, Christopher Lloyd face. Vanna White doesn't want her likeness on the backglass, Christopher Lloyd face. Heck if Dan Castellaneta doesn't want his voice used on the table, replace any "dohs" with Christopher Lloyds "Great Scott!". Everyone wins!

Awesome idea !

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts