The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That really is some fantastic work by StrakaC. You look at it long enough and you start to think his version was the original all along. Well done!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Yup. Nonetheless, just like I said with the T2 Kickstarter (which had much more despair) it WILL succeed. FarSight will make sure it does. Too much money is riding on it. It's business and people's jobs that are at stake. Not just a game. If it doesn't, I'll quit this forum and go on with spending hours scrubbing the rust off a coin door and pin legs because I'm too poor to buy new ones. :)

Well...it succeeded. Doubters, told you. :cool:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
That overage of about 18k is pretty amazing too. Hopefully it can be out to good use in the not too distant future. Ideally for a table (or 3) with a smaller licensing fee that people would enjoy so a kickstarter can be bypassed. Maybe in early '15. (After release of taf) if a kickstarter campaign is needed so season 5 can begin with one.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Wicked news that this got funded, can't wait to play it! Really want to see TSPP as the next Kickstarter - I'm not holding my breath though!

Anyone know what the prizes are for the Top 10 in the tournament?

I managed 6th in bronze haha. (Even though I should have been in gold! Not my fault if I got relegated for no reason!! :p)

I was wondering the same thing. It must be top secret. Or no one knows. TBH, I'd rather not know now cause I placed 11th in gold. Is there a thread for IOS kickstarter tourney discussion anyone? Cause I haven't been able to find one.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
TBH, I'd rather not know now cause I placed 11th in gold. Is there a thread for IOS kickstarter tourney discussion anyone? Cause I haven't been able to find one.

There is a reward for the top 10, only if the player has pledged for the kickstarter.

So, if one guy in the ten before you has not pledged for the kickstarter, you get back the reward (if you have pledged of course). Yeah, custom balls! lol

Didn't see either a topic for the IOS tourney.

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
Anyone know what the prizes are for the Top 10 in the tournament?

I managed 6th in bronze haha. (Even though I should have been in gold! Not my fault if I got relegated for no reason!! :p)

I'm curious about this as well. Though I likely won't get anything because I placed 18th. Here's hoping that ~10 of the people ahead of me didn't pledge, even though I seriously doubt it. Also, I noticed that it now says I've qualified for a Silver tournament because I placed in the top 10%. Anyone know what that is about?

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
There is a reward for the top 10, only if the player has pledged for the kickstarter.

So, if one guy in the ten before you has not pledged for the kickstarter, you get back the reward (if you have pledged of course). Yeah, custom balls! lol

Didn't see either a topic for the IOS tourney.

Oh man. You just made my day. But I betcha anything all of the top 10 have pledged

Also.... Could we please have this Fester? Plz

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Also, I noticed that it now says I've qualified for a Silver tournament because I placed in the top 10%. Anyone know what that is about?

There are three tiers: Gold, Silver, and Bronze.

If your final rank is in the top 10%, you access the next tier. If your final rank is in the last 10%, you go down in the inferior tier.

The main difference between all tiers is that each tier gives a different amount of points for the all-time ranking.

In Gold, a first place gives 300 points.
In Silver, a first place gives 200 points.
In Bronze, a first place gives 100 points.

For example, I won one Silver tourney and earned 200 points.

But only finishing 18th in the Gold tier during this last tourney gave me 210 points.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
So the thing to do is sandbag your way to the Bronze level. Then CRUSH everyone in the next tournee.

maezun

Jul 21, 2013
Just had a message from Farsight on my PSN. Apparently the prize for placing in the top 10 in the bronze tournament is the "Eyeball" custom ball.

I'm just overwhelmed. I'd like to thank my Mum, my Dad, all my sponsors and most of all I'd like to thank our lord, Jesus Christ. I couldn't have done this without you.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Apparently the prize for placing in the top 10 in the bronze tournament is the "Eyeball" custom ball.

Make sure you don't get a wonky eyeball.

edit
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9Ybrl5wJADeNl9xTFQ1T1ZTWUE/edit?usp=docslist_api

Last edited:

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
I didnt expect a car or a week in Tahiti, but for winning this tourney having a stupid eyeball... i was 100% sure to have a Gold edition of the table, or something of this kind, knowing this kind of feature would cost almost (totally?) nothing to the company. I would have played the tourney even without a price, it's not the question, i play almost all of them, but here it's just a total lack of respect, dont say u give price for top 10 if it's for nothing, and the same garbage for #10 in bronze and #1 in gold . I never talked bad about FS before that, even when we were waited 3 month for a table on PS3, but there guys it's a shame. No need to say that it's the last time i pledge more than the minimum for having the table in any Kickstarter, or that i encourage anybody to pledge in, i'll continue to play it coz i like the game and i wont punish myself, but nothing more. HUGE disapointment here.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts