The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Ok just got my confirmation email from FS today to state which platforms i want the game on. I was in the $150 tier so i have 6 copies of the table, the thing is i dont actually have 6 devices, is it possible to gift the game to friends at all?

I had the same dilemma. After Steam and Android, I went with 2 iOS copies (in the hope I can gift one to my wife? not that I have an iOS device of my own but I can always use my FS login on one of my kids' iPads) and was stuck on what to do with the 5th!! I did think to maybe get a PS4 or XONE, in case I ever get one of those consoles... but lacking a PSN or XBLive account, I couldn't get either. So I just got a second Steam one instead.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it should be possible to give copies away. What would be the point of getting 4-6 copies otherwise? I'm hoping we can get some more people hooked on this great game :)

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it should be possible to give copies away. What would be the point of getting 4-6 copies otherwise? I'm hoping we can get some more people hooked on this great game :)

How do we do that then, do FS give could keys for steam and redeem codes for ps4 and xb1 when they send the 6 copies out to people?

Jun 29, 2013
Is The Addams Family table Included in the season pass? I already bought Season 4 Pro on PC and I dont want to waste a Platform pick If I am already getting it through the season pass.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Is The Addams Family table Included in the season pass? I already bought Season 4 Pro on PC and I dont want to waste a Platform pick If I am already getting it through the season pass.

Yes, The Addams Family is included in the Season Four Pack / Pro Pack.

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
The Addams Family was in the big arcade at the small theme park I used to go to as a teen in high school. Addams Family, Area 51, and Daytona USA are some of my biggest memories from that arcade. :)

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I heard that TPA on the New 3DS is now possible, if I recall correctly from the interview. Great to hear, but more waiting as always. (I'm still PC only.)

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Were we suppose to see this video before the twitch stream next week? I think not. But I'am sooo excited it's looks gorgeous!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts