The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I sure hope so. I'd be highly disappointed if that's what the PS4 version looked like.

The PS4 version is shaping up nicely and looks great so far, but still a bit of work left before the PS4/Xbox One versions are complete.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Hmmm... I don't like to be nitpicky, but remember the outstanding work done by StrakaC:

pSZAKaf.png
(post)

The Farsight's Fester looks very dull in comparison... (BIG nose, eyes express nothing...). Looks like a "bad" drawing.

Another T2 skull syndrom?

Otherwise, the table looks awesome. Good job, FS.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Two possible problems here:
1) That work was put out into the public domain and was unsolicited. Generally speaking companies are very wary of using any intellectual property that crops up in that manner.
2) FS may have considered using this work, but deemed it to be still too close to the original to be able to make use of it.

lio

Jul 24, 2013
I think Fester looks ok but could be better (could have been a lot worse though, too so I'm not complaining) - I just think he's a bit too bright overall, not enough shading going on, StrakaC'S version would have been perfect...

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
It has to look different because of Christopher Lloyd and his likeness that cannot be used. To be honest, I was expecting the worst, but it looks fine to me.

Im trying to figure out what they have altered, i think all they have done is change the shape of his eye liner and make it more oval ??

Last edited:

masterthes

Apr 12, 2014
I can't wait to play this!!! They should declare a national holiday for its release. I wish that guy didn't stop recording. He was doing well

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
Im trying to figure out what they have altered, i think all they have done is change the shape of his eye liner and make it more oval ??

Pretty much, and I'm sure they're wondering "Will this be enough to avoid a call from Christopher Lloyd's attorney? :p

I guess we shall see.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Pretty much, and I'm sure they're wondering "Will this be enough to avoid a call from Christopher Lloyd's attorney? :p

I guess we shall see.

Should be as at the moment it doesnt really look like the Lloyd Fester....more like an bald albino!

Heres a more top down look at Fester...

W4JHPRh.png

I think maybe f his nose wasnt so fat and more like the original and make his eyes slightly wider open it could look more please??

Last edited:

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
Should be as at the moment it doesnt really look like the Lloyd Fester....more like an bald albino!

I think maybe f his nose wasnt so fat and more like the original it could look more please??

I think they'll fine, but with these things, ya just never know.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013

I guess we shall see.

Exactly. It can't be so similar that you would mistake it for Christopher Lloyd even if it was different than the actual image.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Trust me, once you are playing the last thing you are thinking is, "I think the shading on Fester could be better". He looks fine, and it wasn't until I saw the side by side that I even really noticed the true differences.

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
Trust me, once you are playing the last thing you are thinking is, "I think the shading on Fester could be better". He looks fine, and it wasn't until I saw the side by side that I even really noticed the true differences.

Agreed. It looks totally fine to me.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
So basically this is the final version of uncle fester?
Maybe they might still tweak it for the final version
still a beta version right

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Eh, it's kind of a so-so job, but it certainly could've been worse. I'm just wondering why they drew his nose so bulbous.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Eh, it's kind of a so-so job, but it certainly could've been worse. I'm just wondering why they drew his nose so bulbous.

Because they need to clearly have a different image than Lloyd. You have his eyes and nose to play with. They changed the forehead wrinkles, but that is hardly defining of an actor. No doubt this had to go through some legal approval too.

Folks, you seriously are not going to care one lick that this Fester is different. This is not the T2 Skull which is completely iconic. I didn't need a side by side to see what was wrong with that one. This is about as shocking as going from Marilyn in Taxi to Lola...meaning you stop thinking about it almost as soon as you are playing.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts