The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I think the problem was the game was released before Farsight updated their database.

I was at the 4 gold edition tiers... not sure how to tell the difference between the two...

Megahurtz

Dec 26, 2013
I picked Steam for my gold version. Booted it up this morning and it looked like the normal table to me. Then I updated my iPad and found that AF on there was the Gold table. I just double checked my survey response and I did indeed select Steam for my gold table.

Did anybody on Steam get the gold version? They didn't have it ready for the stream they did yesterday either.

Eek!

Nov 5, 2013
What happens to all the extra Steam tables I selected, by the way? I kinda figured maybe they'd arrive as Steam gifts or something but I don't see anything. 'Gold' appears somewhere in the table settings now (though I had to look for it) so I know that was attached to my account, but on the site, on Steam and in the game I see nothing to indicate extra copies.

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
I picked Steam for my gold version. Booted it up this morning and it looked like the normal table to me. Then I updated my iPad and found that AF on there was the Gold table. I just double checked my survey response and I did indeed select Steam for my gold table.

Did anybody on Steam get the gold version? They didn't have it ready for the stream they did yesterday either.
Yeah, I chose PS4 for my Gold version and I have it on Steam.

Zyo75

Jul 28, 2012
Am I the only one on IOS who logged out and in tons of times but did not get the table? I also deleted the app and downloaded everything again... I'm not happy...

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
sorry to hear that man, i assume details and email are the same for your account and kickstarter? did you have multiole tiers? if all else fails ckntact farsight support!

Dirty Frank

Feb 20, 2013
Am I the only one on IOS who logged out and in tons of times but did not get the table? I also deleted the app and downloaded everything again... I'm not happy...

I backed at the gold level and still haven't seen anything yet. Maybe they're still rolling out the unlocks. I'm waiting for a response from support. I'm also tempted to spend the $4.99 and get playing. But I'll remain patient for now.

Zyo75

Jul 28, 2012
I backed at the gold level and still haven't seen anything yet. Maybe they're still rolling out the unlocks. I'm waiting for a response from support. I'm also tempted to spend the $4.99 and get playing. But I'll remain patient for now.

I received the email with the advice that the table was unlocked...I'm tempted to spend too but I did that for TZ and now I want things to go the right way

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
To the guys that are not yet seeing the table...

Are you logged into the Farsight account that you used for the Kickstarter? I have three different Farsight accounts and the table will only be revealed when logged in to that particular account. It needs to be the same account and you NEED to be logged in or you'll never see the table. If you are logged out and already previously had access to the table, you won't see the table.

For my TAF table to appear, this was the only thing that needed to be done...simply be logged in. I was logged in with no table access until approx 11pm on release day. I tried again after that time and suddenly the table was in my list. No constant logging in/out to get the table to appear.

I'm seriously thinking about buying the table again, even after I Kickstarted $30. I don't like this stipulation that you NEED to be logged in to that particular FS account to have access to the TAF table. My wife and 8-year-old boy also play TPA and both are on their own high score/achievements lists by playing logged out and as guest. If I log them in to my FS account to gain access to TAF, they will also lose all of their progress as well. I've already bit the bullet and decided to restart all my progress because of this logged in requirement and the fact that progress made under one setting (logged out) can't be transferred to another setting (logged in). On top of that, they like to beat their own high scores and will probably NEVER get a high score on any of the tables I've gotten high scores on. I'm far from being very good compared to others here but they'll likely never beat any high score I can muster.

Last edited:

lio

Jul 24, 2013
I am not complaining but it seems I received TAG Gold on (at least) 3 platforms (PC Steam, iOS and Android) even though the survey only offered GOLD on one platform (where I chose PC Steam) and Pro copies on the others.
The funny thing is that on iOS and Android I can't even toggle between TAF Gold and TAF regular, it just comes up as Gold immediately and there is no toggle option anywhere like there is on PC.

edit: found the option to toggle Gold On/Off... hadn't scrolled down enough before ( Table Menu, Options. Scroll to the end of the list of settings, Gold mode: on/off. )

Last edited:

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I am not complaining but it seems I received TAG Gold on (at least) 3 platforms (PC Steam, iOS and Android) even though the survey only offered GOLD on one platform (where I chose PC Steam) and Pro copies on the others.

Yeah, had the same thing on iOS. I only had 1 Gold copy for PC but also got the gold for iOS - which was the other platform I selected.

So it looks like Farsight may have either messed up with enabling who gets gold on which platform (just giving everyone gold on each platform) or have no control over it. Did people who didn't do any of the gold levels also get a gold unlock?

Will be interesting to see how they handle this. It's a nice bonus but not really fair for those that did the $150+ pledge.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts