The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It is out for iOS now. I dated $100 but yet to hear how to claim the rewards after filling out the survey.

Seriously, this is pretty embarrassing. I can't play past the high score limit. If i hadn't donated $100 I would buy the table right now and enjoy the game as I have been waiting to do for 5 month. Non donors can play it fully right now for $5.

Once they have it set up its usually just a matter of logging out, then logging back in. I think that's how the last KS reward went.

D

dmarcoot2

That did not work . I also wouldn't see how that could work when i get the game for 5 platforms which were supposed to be giftable as well. This is pissing me off.

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
As a backer I'm having the same problem after logging in and out, not that it's playable anyways on my iPhone 6 because of the multitouch issue.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
so guys im considering pro mode for the first time since season 1 , question is are the extra quotes worth it? or can i safeky buy the standard version?

D

dmarcoot2

As a backer I'm having the same problem after logging in and out, not that it's playable anyways on my iPhone 6 because of the multitouch issue.

Tell me about this iPhone 6 problem as I was planning on getting one this weekend.

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
Tell me about this iPhone 6 problem as I was planning on getting one this weekend.

The iPhone 6 seems to have an issue with certain dead spots on the bottom right when both flippers are engaged. This has been a problem since the release of the phone and I contacted support a few weeks ago and apparently Farsight is aware of it and are working on a fix.
Not sure when that will happen though.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
so guys im considering pro mode for the first time since season 1 , question is are the extra quotes worth it? or can i safeky buy the standard version?

Hairy, the extra quotes are for the GOLD version of the table, which is only available to the gold tier kickstarter supporters. There are no extra quotes in the PRO version of the table.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Hairy, the extra quotes are for the GOLD version of the table, which is only available to the gold tier kickstarter supporters. There are no extra quotes in the PRO version of the table.

i read a summary in the twitch thread that mentiined theres a gold option in pro mode? im assume thats not the collectors rom then? or still ks only? oh well solves that problem

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
i read a summary in the twitch thread that mentiined theres a gold option in pro mode? im assume thats not the collectors rom then? or still ks only? oh well solves that problem

If you paid the dough in the kickstarter, yes, in the pro menu there would be an extra selection of "Gold". By selecting that, the gold edition ROM would load too.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014

I went ahead and bought pro for this one (only one I have for iOS) - I figured this would be the one to do it for - haven't dug into any of the pro features yet - having too much fun just playing the game

Eek!

Nov 5, 2013
I already purchased the Pro Season pack on Steam long ago; I don't have the 'Gold' option in the Pro menu even after logging out/logging back in. So they're still implementing that per user?

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts