The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I would still like to see some additional tiers. Another level for additional copies of the gold edition would be nice.
This. Many people have TPA on more than one platform and would like to have Gold access on all of them rather than being forced to choose one.

EDIT: Never mind! FarSight just added a new tier: $150 gets you five Gold editions!

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Hopefully this will include the regular version too. Whatever... I'm going to go there and worry about it later! Plus, glowing balls!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Fingers crossed for stretch goal...

giphy.gif

Bravewall

Jul 5, 2014
I just went for the $20 tier this morning. Perfect for what I use. Looks like I got it in right before the goal. :D

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Ask and you shall receive. I asked for a higher tier with multiple gold editions and it came to be. No I just need to ask for some other things while my luck is good! HAHA. This is great news. I think they will see a major pickup from this over the last few days of the campaign.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Ask and you shall receive. I asked for a higher tier with multiple gold editions and it came to be. No I just need to ask for some other things while my luck is good! HAHA. This is great news.

I saw that ! ;)
Ask for Mousin' Around NOW !

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Unknown at this time. It's not really safe until the kickstarter gets over $107,640 and thereby beyond the reach of trolls (because $10,000 is the maximum pledge, real or fake).

Or till it hits the last 24 hours, because you can't back out of a pledge during that period if it would take the total below the maximum.

e: Not that it matters we're trending towards getting over it even with that pledge tomorrow latest.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.