The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

Beatnik-Filmstar

May 10, 2014
Btw: LOTR, TSPP, WPT and WOZ are without a doubt the four deepest pins ever created, when it comes to rules . (might have to include The Hobbit in there soon) Keith P. Johnson did the rules for them all.

I've not played it *that* much but man oh man am I ever lost when I play WOZ. Just no clue what the Hell I'm supposed to do. Just immediately turns into a game of "Try not to get too distracted by all the lights while you keep the ball in play." Fun table though.

Somewhat intrigued about WPT. Have read in a number of places that it has quite a deep ruleset, and it's nearly affordable compared to LOTR, TSPP, and WOZ.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Somewhat intrigued about WPT. Have read in a number of places that it has quite a deep ruleset, and it's nearly affordable compared to LOTR, TSPP, and WOZ.
If WPT has a deep ruleset, it does not make it obvious. I've played quite a bit of it, and while it's always seemed to me to require an inordinate number of shots to get anything started, I've never been impressed with the variety of things to do on it.

It plays more like a Sopranos with some side modes, rather than LOTR, TSPP or WOZ.

karl

May 10, 2012
WPT is deep, trust me. I have only played it a few times so I have only scratched the surface but I tried to read the rule-set for it. Not an easy task. If anyone is interested in it, take a look at the web stream papa did on October 1. http://papa.org/learning-center/video-resources/papatv-roadshow/

At least you will get some idea of all the stuff in that pin. (it starts ca 25 min into the broadcast) To bad it was the first SAM machine and not the last White Star. Might be fun to have had it in TPA. Lots of drop targets and not a pin for everybody(especially if you hate poker), but a good pin, I think, at least for the price it goes for.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
STRETCH GOAL IDEA:

Replace the TPA main menu music with Addams Family (Whoomp!) by Tag Team.

LET'S DO THIS!

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
Everyone ready for the Ghostbusters mobile only reveal tonight from Farsight? A particular game dev forum talked about it this morning.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I have both TSPP and LOTR. Must say I enjoy lotr much more. TSPP is fun but the hurry up shot music really goes on my nerves. It kills all other music no matter what mode you are inn and it becomes damn annoying after a while. Still a fantastic pin and the most likely next kickstarter, by far.

BTTF might function as a stretch goal if they are able to get a discount from Loyd and Sony but never a stand-alone kickstarter.

Btw: LOTR, TSPP, WPT and WOZ are without a doubt the four deepest pins ever created, when it comes to rules . (might have to include The Hobbit in there soon) Keith P. Johnson did the rules for them all.

+1

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
On TAF Kickstarter comments page :

Creator FarSight Studios
we are going to have to slightly edit Christopher Lloyd's likeness on the backglass and playfield. He doesnt have any audio on the table.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I
On TAF Kickstarter comments page :

Creator FarSight Studios
we are going to have to slightly edit Christopher Lloyd's likeness on the backglass and playfield. He doesnt have any audio on the table.

Hopefully the changes won't be obvious to the naked eye

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Hopefully the changes won't be obvious to the naked eye

bald_britney_spears-4229_1_.jpg

Ok for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.