The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Thats OK than.Thought a seperate kickstarter for Lloyds likeness on the TAF table lol

Well, if the deal is in place, I'm sure some of that KS money will go towards that as well.

Personally, at this point, I don't think any of it is worth it. I think most everyone would rather have TSPP instead of putting up with Lloyd's nonsense/his agent's nonsense.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
FarSight is still negotiating with Lloyd's agent and coming to an agreement takes time which was the reason it wasn't announced as a stretch goal. Bobby stated that there is a possibility of another kickstarter for Lloyd's likeness if they reach an agreement, but Bobby isn't allowed to give out specifics of what the deal may include. That said, don't count anything out just yet.

Good to hear.
Thanx for the info.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
A kickstarter just for Lloyds likeness lol
You gotta be kidding me

I'd actually be pretty curious to see how one just for that would go. Somehow I think the outspoken ones on preserving the likeness is pretty few. So to me would be interesting to see if that was the case or not.

A Kickstarter tied with BTTF and fixing Lloyds image on TAF is pretty smart though. I like the bundle idea.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
130e9314a65fd2110e7c147f5708ccac_large.jpg

Signatures signed, this is a done deal! Woot!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1067367405/pinball-arcade-the-addams-family/posts

Members online

Members online