The Addams family on PS4.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to post a way to get to the tables if your currently unable to access it via in game purchasing. If you are a Kickstarter backer, Do not repurchase the tables.

We have had a few reports that users have been entering the code incorrectly. If your not able to redeem the code you can contact us through a private message on the kickstarter page.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1067367405/pinball-arcade-the-addams-family

If you run into a problem where the game is saying "There is no content." you can do the following:
Enter the PlayStation Store : Go down three bars and enter Games : Once you enter games, select New : Once you enter New you can scroll to the far right to select the New Add-Ons + see more > link: From there you can scroll down and find the table packs and ball pack.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Just bought the season pass. Looking forward to trying this one and Earthshaker, among others, when I get home.

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
Code worked for me finally, guess it just needed to update on the store for my area?

Still not a fan of how it plays, but damn the lighting is nice.

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
damn the lighting is nice.

Agreed, the lighting looks amazing. Those flashers are really bright. I'm comparing this to the Steam version using Wine and DirectX9 so that could certainly make a difference, although the monitor is the same (Yup, I play TPA on PS using my computer monitor, it's actually bigger than my TV and I find size matters ;)

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
So can you buy a Season 4 pass now and download all five tables then ball pack or do we buy them under new add ons individually. Is everything working correctly in PSN store?

RustyShackleford

Aug 27, 2014
Anyone having trouble accessing the Addams family? I bought it through the store but when I load up pinball arcade it wont show it in my tables, and when I go to season 4 and try to access it I get an error about it not being available. It shows up as purchased and downloaded through the store however...

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Anyone having trouble accessing the Addams family? I bought it through the store but when I load up pinball arcade it wont show it in my tables, and when I go to season 4 and try to access it I get an error about it not being available. It shows up as purchased and downloaded through the store however...

Restart your PS4.

joeblow

Feb 26, 2013
Am I the only one have bad sound on the electric zap sound effect?

Nope.

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to post a way to get to the tables if your currently unable to access it via in game purchasing. If you are a Kickstarter backer, Do not repurchase the tables.

We have had a few reports that users have been entering the code incorrectly. If your not able to redeem the code you can contact us through a private message on the kickstarter page.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1067367405/pinball-arcade-the-addams-family

If you run into a problem where the game is saying "There is no content." you can do the following:
Enter the PlayStation Store : Go down three bars and enter Games : Once you enter games, select New : Once you enter New you can scroll to the far right to select the New Add-Ons + see more > link: From there you can scroll down and find the table packs and ball pack.

When are you guys going to patch the muffling and crappy white noise crackle that was introduced on the PS4 version when we got the last audio "fix"? It doesn't happen in all tables, but The Addams Family release is completely infected with it.

Bumper hits and the multiball intro's lightning effects are affected by the static the most, and the entire game is muffled, as if you are listening through thick earmuffs. This is the same issue in Theater of Magic and some others that Farsight continues to ignore.

I can't believe after all these years waiting for my favorite table, I can't play it because of terrible digital sound programming on the PS4 that even the lowly Vita doesn't suffer from.

Last edited:

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
Why do we always have issues with .pSN bullshiit. Here is the latest news on folks down everywhere.
Down detector.com.

https://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network
Most people are not having issues. But keep in mind, there was a huge solar flare recently and it seems to be messing with a lot of things. Most of the stuff at work today was slow as hell. Youtube is having widespread issues getting videos uploaded (my 6 minute video was uploaded about 7 hours ago and still isn't available). I think I saw a headline about Northern Lights being seen in South Dakota today. Keep calm. It'll work out.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I rebooted the PS4 and now the store works just bought the Season 4 pass and went to add ons to download the 5 individual tables. So now that's done...how are the custom balls are they fun or just an annoyance cheating tool???
Tables look gorgeous straight Eye Candy!!!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I rebooted the PS4 and now the store works just bought the Season 4 pass and went to add ons to download the 5 individual tables. So now that's done...how are the custom balls are they fun or just an annoyance cheating tool???
Tables look gorgeous straight Eye Candy!!!

So the new tables are available now through the Season 4 Pass? Some were reporting that they were unable to access the new tables even though they had already purchased the Season 4 Pass.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Yes I bought the season 4 pass tonight so next go under add ons and look for free tables and download individually all 5 and go back under tables and they show up in your tables list. Enjoy.
No issues at all..

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Yes I bought the season 4 pass tonight so next go under add ons and look for free tables and download individually all 5 and go back under tables and they show up in your tables list. Enjoy.
No issues at all..

Thanks...the issue others were having must have to do with the game not pointing to the correct directory, but it's good to know that manually downloading the tables directly from the Playstation Store works.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts