The Big Lebowski Pinball prototype

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
This pinball looks AWESOME !

giphy.gif

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I can't stop looking at all the great details of this table.
Indeed it looks a bit like the Elvis table...
I hope the gameplay is good too.
It's a success. Really.

karl

May 10, 2012
Metallica and Star Trek are out. TBL is inn (a year from now, that is:) ). Payed in full a couple of days ago. I was waiting for some expo reports to be sure that it actually plays well before taking this leap of faith with a new company. I could have waited longer but I got a quick and painless sale on both of them, so I figured why not go for the free chrome exterior and the rug while I had the chance. (that offer expires tomorrow). All the expo reports have been over the top so I feel pretty confident TBL will be a winner.

Now comes the painful waiting period.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Metallica and Star Trek are out. TBL is inn (a year from now, that is:) ). Payed in full a couple of days ago. I was waiting for some expo reports to be sure that it actually plays well before taking this leap of faith with a new company. I could have waited longer but I got a quick and painless sale on both of them, so I figured why not go for the free chrome exterior and the rug while I had the chance. (that offer expires tomorrow). All the expo reports have been over the top so I feel pretty confident TBL will be a winner.

The rug puts it over the top.

karl

May 10, 2012
Yes, it's about the same price as any other new pin from Stern(LE) or JJP, at least in Europe. 6270 Euro (without taxes)

canuck

Nov 28, 2012

That's very dude of you. It should really tie the room together. :eek:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
yeah a bunch of new vids of it on youtube! though i think in two separate clips, the ball would get stuck somewhere in the upper loops; hope they can fix that out before it's really out. does look like fun and a laid-back player! a few of the youtube vids just show off its presentation mode; maaaannn i just love how they made the spinning/moving "spotlight" effect across the table lights... really nnnnniiiccee job with that! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.