The latest PS4 patch is up - welcome to the rumble

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
So the PS4 version doesn't work anymore for me... I can hear the menu music but it just stays on a black screen...

Darkmiss

Jun 17, 2013
Well I tried last, and I tried this morning, and no update here in the UK
Either that or its been pulled

joeblow

Feb 26, 2013
I can still play all tables with no problem.

Sadly though, I must've had my volume too low on night one of the patch because Farsight hasn't fixed the SFX glitches at all. I can still hear it on the bumpers, in the multi-ball intro sequence, and some of Cousin It's samples of Addams Family as well as the upper rollovers of Xenon.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not seeing the patch update. When I check for updates it says I have the latest version for the ps4 (1.02). Does anyone know if this is the current version? Is this the patch? Thanks! Not sure what I need to do!

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not seeing the patch update. When I check for updates it says I have the latest version for the ps4 (1.02). Does anyone know if this is the current version? Is this the patch? Thanks! Not sure what I need to do!

Farsight is bad at updating their patch description. Check your downloads in the upper left of the ps4 main menu to see if the update downloaded.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
Farsight is bad at updating their patch description. Check your downloads in the upper left of the ps4 main menu to see if the update downloaded.

I did a little digging and found out I'm running version 1.05 not 1.02. You are correct. They are not updating their patch descriptions. However, I'm still not sure I have the patch? I still do not have the rumble feature (under options I do not have the option to turn rumble on or off). Is version 1.05 what I should have? Is this the patch? Thanks again!

KBJAXMAN

Dec 3, 2013
The latest patch removed the 3 new tables and wants me to buy them again, even though I already paid for Season 4.

When I went to pay for them, it was zero, so all is well.

Last edited:

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
AFM now has a flashing strobe during "Strobe Multiball." Not quite as epileptic as the real thing but a welcome addition nonetheless. Still no overhead red and blue lights on LCA, though.

Jigen

Aug 17, 2014
For me, the 3 new tables from the last patch were put into Season 4, but when I go there and click and choose to 'buy' the individual table the PS Store puts the price as free. Downloaded the 'free' tables and now I can play them.

Basically, it's working right, just have to click on a few things.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
No issues here in Texas.

I did the update last night and saw the 3 tables in Season 4 they were Free because I bought Season Pass awhile back and rumble worked fine.

The tube lights are green now on "Circus Voltaire" before they were blue.
It's odd why they changed the color but it looks cool.

Question: How do you mash the "flashing extra ball button" on "JackBot" for the PS4?
I tried all buttons on controller and nothing works.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
The tube lights are green now on "Circus Voltaire" before they were blue.
It's odd why they changed the color but it looks cool.

On PS3, the neon color changes each time you start a new game (as the menagerie ball). If I remembered well, 4 different colours: yellow, blue, green and red.

It should be the same on PS4 now.

GIGAMAD

Jun 25, 2014
So the PS4 version doesn't work anymore for me... I can hear the menu music but it just stays on a black screen...

Same problem here! Updated yesterday, and since then the game stopped working. I see the logo, then the "connecting" screen flashes and then a black screen with the music in the background. I deleted the game and redownloaded it but nothing changed. Any ideas? Thanks!

Last edited:

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Same problem here! Updated yesterday, and since then the game stopped working. I see the logo, then the "connecting" screen flashes and then a black screen with the music in the background. I deleted the game and redownloaded it but nothing changed. Any ideas? Thanks!

Disconnecting the PS4 from the internet fixes it for me... Lets me get past the black screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.