The LEAST popular table you want to come to The Pinball Arcade

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I am pretty bummed that they didn't do Ace High, Jive Time, and Sorcerer. I would love it if they made just one PHOF pack with these three to complete the collection. I don't really care about Play Boy and Strikes N Spares.

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
I am pretty bummed that they didn't do Ace High, Jive Time, and Sorcerer. I would love it if they made just one PHOF pack with these three to complete the collection. I don't really care about Play Boy and Strikes N Spares.

I'm hoping they've been working on these a little bit to maybe pair up with some other classic older titles. I'm hoping we see something like the EM double pack in July with Spirit of 76 and Ace High.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Some EMs. Any at this point

Especially 70's EM's, when Gottlieb was in it's heyday:
Jumping Jack
Fast Draw
Kingpin
El Dorado (the original)
Drop-a-Card
Spirit of '76 (will hopefully be #40)
Sky Jump
Top Card
Royal Flush
Big Brave

And some of Williams EM's:
Gulfstream
Flicker
Hi Deal
Air Aces
Dealers Choice

Along with some SS tables:
Eight Ball
Supersonic
Star Trek
Night Rider
Flash
Future Spa

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Spectrum+_Bally+1982_Grizz.png

Robbied13

May 31, 2012
+1 on the Bally Spectrum. There is one at the Replay Arcade Museum in Tarpon Speings, FL. I had a lot of fun with that.
Bally Gameshow would be another one, along with Orbitor 1 (don't know how that can be done in TPA).

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
This! Saw it 2 times never got to play either time.

Would also like to see Evel Knievel.

Orbitor 1 is really a table you have to experience in person. It's a fun novelty pinball machine. Which means after a few games the novelty wears off. There's not a lot to do other than watch the odd ball movement and the few drop targers. It would likely not make a good TPA inclusion.

Industrial_Foods

Nov 7, 2014
Orbitor 1 is really a table you have to experience in person. It's a fun novelty pinball machine. Which means after a few games the novelty wears off. There's not a lot to do other than watch the odd ball movement and the few drop targers. It would likely not make a good TPA inclusion.

If that is true than screw it. I'd end up driving to the house of the designer and slapping him with a rubber hand.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.