The Official Xbox LIVE Gamertag Thread

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Tag: Orthanc360

Don't mind the highscores in my Sig, those are PSN, I recently made the switch (and only had one seriously play on TOTAN sofar) :)

Send requests to everyone in the thread I believe.

Last edited:

Gail R Schwartz

Jun 26, 2012
Hi sly. Gailschwartz09/ xbox tag. Don't know if multi-player will be out . They said 10 tables then multi. Don't know what is going on ? But I do know playstation 3 are pinballin forever with pack 1 & 2. Seems xbox is the red haired step child. Mid July I think. ? God help us. If u have Williams phof . Feel free to practice. Play u whenever multi cones out.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
My GT is Ark Malmeida just like my forum name. Please drop me a note if you send me a request. I might have to clear some space but will gladly do so for active TPA players. Would love to have some scores to compete against while we wait (and wait :( ) for the DLC to come out. I also have all of the Pinball FX2 tables as well so I could definitely help bump anyone's wizard score :)

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Cleared some space and sent out friend requests to a bunch of GTs. I think I still have a little space left (100 friend limit is the worst!), so if I missed you send me a FR if you'd like.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Tag: Orhanc360

Don't mind the highscores in my Sig, those are PSN, I recently made the switch (and only had one seriously play on TOTAN sofar) :)

Send requests to everyone in the thread I believe.
Your GT wasn't working for me for some reason.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.