The Party Zone

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Who Wants To Party ?
8952-The-Party-Zone

Last edited:

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
played this in real life a few years ago at the Play Expo in Manchester. Had a nice flow to it. Looking forward to seeing it on PA.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Most obvious hint for a long time! Happy to get my eyes bleed on the artwork, the game is fun.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013

check out this promo videos, the table looks good, fun, and the actors are... well... ^^

It was all Greg Freres' fault, he was the one who came up with the script. No seriously, it's mentioned in Dennis Nordman's interview that this happened.

Also YES. I literally joined the forums because of how awesome this table is. First game I ever really did "good" on with a score of over 32m and a Replay obtained. Love the color layout and how vibrant the table is. Could be my most played table when it comes out (along with perhaps HRC and Black Rose).

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I hate to be the naysayer in this group - but this might be the biggest MEH for me so far in TPA. I just don't get why so many people love this table.

Tell you what - I'll be happy for those people who do want it. How's that? ;)

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I hate to be the naysayer in this group - but this might be the biggest MEH for me so far in TPA. I just don't get why so many people love this table.

Yeah I agree with you.I am not excited at all that we are getting it.Could be worse i suppose.We did get LCA in season 3 .Remember that

Binkles

Jan 27, 2013
I love it when you fill her up with rocket fuel, and blast off..... Thru the ozone!!!!

This table is a nobrainer purchase for, may even go pro.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
One of those pins I just walk by when I see it. The only thing I really like about it is the lighting, but since I play on a mobile I won't even have that to look forward to. It will be one of those play every once in a blue moon pins.
But opinions are just that. I know a lot if people love it, so that makes it good with me. I hope they do a good job with it. There's a lot of clear ramp for the mobile systems to handle.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
mobile is quite capable today. I'm really hoping that FS will move on from 2010 hardware.

True, but they still want to support older devices. They just said during the last twitch feed that they have pretty much left ipad 1 behind, but they still want to support ipad 2. I'm not sure where they are support wise on android. But ipad 2 isn't all that powerful.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014

+1

This will easily be the most MEH table we'll have this season. To be honest, I'd rather have an EM, like "Fireball".

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Can't really stand Dr. Dude in TPA so I'm thinking it's likely this table won't do much for me, hopefully I'm wrong! : o

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
True, but they still want to support older devices. They just said during the last twitch feed that they have pretty much left ipad 1 behind, but they still want to support ipad 2. I'm not sure where they are support wise on android. But ipad 2 isn't all that powerful.

which is understandable. But it the HW can't make it then either don't make the table or increase the HW requirements. Ramps on CC, NGG and some others are just terrible. Each time I get to lover level on BH I'm in shock because of the look of that counter.
While I do like TPZ, I'll survive if it won't be perfect. But if they decide to do Radical and then mess it up with opaque ramps I would be really pissed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts