The Party Zone

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Ok with me - hope we can complete the other "sets" this season now too - The Getaway, Jackbot, Cyclone, Earthshaker

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Looks great to me.
I confess having a soft spot for those flashy & messy playfields.
And I really want to play it !

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
that looks like some crazy fun! :) i've never seen that one before; first look at it made me think "dr. dude" - then i saw 'im on the playfield! (looks like it'll be easier to follow the ball around though; artwork isn't nearly as noisy as dr.d). lotta cool stuff looks like going on; looks like a nice play arrangement.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Dr. Dude is OK :D I really like his early work and yet, we still don't have any of his first 3 tables :( We do have the next 4, but I would cahange them for his earlier work. It's not that I don't like them but I have a special place in my heart for Special Force, Party Animal and Blackwater 100.

LamerDeluxe

May 8, 2013
Awesome news that this table is coming, used to play this in the nineties. Love the animations and weird toys in this one. Glad I bought season four, I hope roadshow will be in it as well.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
6362b115d808398a06f68d6e03dd1073cd5bf9c3.jpg

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
This table is very 90's cartoony, which is not necessarily a bad thing. Nordman's tables have been growing on me. Count me in for wanting Special Force in TPA.

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
Ugh, this machine is all the worst stuff about the 90s rolled into pinball, one of my favorite thing about the 90s.

Its like Patrick Swayze ate his own mullet, a paid of Zubaz, Sonic the Hedgehog, washed it down with crystal pepsi, and puked all over a Dr Dude machine.

Looks like it might be ok to play though.. maybe if you mute it

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Ugh, this machine is all the worst stuff about the 90s rolled into pinball, one of my favorite thing about the 90s.

Its like Patrick Swayze ate his own mullet, a paid of Zubaz, Sonic the Hedgehog, washed it down with crystal pepsi, and puked all over a Dr Dude machine.

Looks like it might be ok to play though.. maybe if you mute it

That's why I love this table. Basically the meaning of the late 80s in one table. So cheesy and cornball that I outright love it.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Oh man, I love Party Zone! It's one of the tables I fondly remember playing in the 90's, at a seaside arcade. I enjoy every bit of it, especially that rocket and the dancing crash dummies.

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
This table is very 90's cartoony, which is not necessarily a bad thing. Nordman's tables have been growing on me. Count me in for wanting Special Force in TPA.
---------
cartoony...I wonder if (if) FS may decide to come out with a good # of cartoony tables this year. Afterall, most of us want em eh. ;):cool:

masterthes

Apr 12, 2014
I'm thinking Farsight should give us options since we are the consumers after all. Like maybe say would you like either this or that. It seems like this table is generating some negativity so who comes up with these ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts