The Pinball Arcade XBLA Weekly Sales Tracker...Updated Every Sunday!

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Sly, what's wrong?

I know it's a bummer about the DLC delay, but Farsight said it's still coming.

I could take over and do monthly updates if you want me to. PM me or message me over XBL/facebook whatever if you'd like me to do that.

N

Nik Barbour

Bad vibes all round this week, re Farsight!
Did PinWiz jump ship? - I don't remember if his device list said PS3 before or not.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
QUICK UPDATE For those who may be wondering how sales on XBLA have been holding up, below are rough average estimates of what The Pinball Arcade has been grossing for the last three months.

Core Tables Pack : 50 units a day ($500)
Table Add-On Pack #1 : 35 units a day ($175)
Table Add-On Pack #2 : 30 units a day ($150)
Table Add-On Pack #3 : 35 units a day ($175)

Total Estimated Gross Per Day : $1,000
Total Estimated Gross Per Month : $30,000

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
thanks for that PW - more than I was expecting to be honest, given the limited exposure and updates.

Some outlets, like giantbomb, have given some extensive time (and props) to pinball arcade in their year reviews (and subsequent podcasts where other members of their staff sang praise after playing it when they saw their colleagues list). But yea, good to see the stuff is still goign over the counter.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
QUICK UPDATE For those who may be wondering how sales on XBLA have been holding up, below are rough average estimates of what The Pinball Arcade has been grossing for the last three months.

Core Tables Pack : 50 units a day ($500)
Table Add-On Pack #1 : 35 units a day ($175)
Table Add-On Pack #2 : 30 units a day ($150)
Table Add-On Pack #3 : 35 units a day ($175)

Total Estimated Gross Per Day : $1,000
Total Estimated Gross Per Month : $30,000

Not bad at all for a "dead" game.

Looking forward to the relaunch.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Not bad to say theres not been any new tables on xbox for months, once TZ and STTNG get released those figures should sky rocket and I've still got a bundle of Microsoft point's waiting from trading in my redundant Wii.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Not bad to say theres not been any new tables on xbox for months, once TZ and STTNG get released those figures should sky rocket and I've still got a bundle of Microsoft point's waiting from trading in my redundant Wii.

I actually sold off my Xbox months ago.

But I've got 500 dollars ready for the following:

Xbox 360 250Gig. Metal Gear Rising. DmC. Gears Judgment. 70$ worth of XBLA points.

Will be an amazing weekend!

Just waiting for Farsight to get this done, son.

Members online

Members online