The PS3 "super patch"

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Whoa a name change too! It's gone from the "Massive patch" to the "Super Patch".
Progress! :)

By the time it gets here I probably won't even bother since I'll probably be playing TPA on the PS4.

N

netizen

hopefully SONY doesn't call a Patch Ceiling, or Cliff and incite a Patch Shutdown :eek:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
what does this super patch entail? if BK is still a pos then it's not super by gosh

My take is that it will entail everything that has been fixed on the platforms that allow regular patching and problems introduced into the PS3 version when ported from the 360 version. But that's just my take.

Edan-Grossman

Jan 19, 2013
Is there any chance that this super patch could change the structure of the game enough to allow fs to release regular patches to dlc and the core game without an entire re-download.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Is there any chance that this super patch could change the structure of the game enough to allow fs to release regular patches to dlc and the core game without an entire re-download.

I think that would require a new title release, aka TPA 2.0. This is not a new title release so I don't think so.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I could be misunderstanding, but based on what Tabe posted from their FB page about having everyone re-download the whole game in order to get updated files I was taking that as them changing the structure to include the DLC assets in the base game instead. If that was the case then they should be able to update them again if needed I think. I guess I'm just speculating though..

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I could be misunderstanding, but based on what Tabe posted from their FB page about having everyone re-download the whole game in order to get updated files I was taking that as them changing the structure to include the DLC assets in the base game instead. If that was the case then they should be able to update them again if needed I think. I guess I'm just speculating though..

I guess it could.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Well this is good news, allthough I will switch to PC version hehe. Might move the PS3 to my parents instead of the 360 ^^

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts