The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
wilbers , we have had our idiots too , who got heavily fined , a few have got fined $16,000 for being totally idiots not listening to the police . :cool:

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Return to schools for many primary school children today, first day back after the Christmas holidays. In a complete U-turn announced from tonight that all schools are closing until at least half-term and may not reopen until March (apart from for children of essential workers). The 25% of England not already in a lockdown joins the entire country in a deeper lockdown than that started 5 and 10 days ago as that seems to have failed with the NHS in danger of being imminently overwhelmed.

Also found out today that the care home about 50 metres up the street I live in has had a major outbreak with 36 cases and at least 2 deaths.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
wilber watched the news just before , total lockdown for you guys , take care mate and be very careful you and your family , it`s looking bad , it could be worse , in America the orange clown is still trying to overturn the election while over 350,000 have sadly lost their lives .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
WOW America is looking like a 3rd world banana republic , where in the bloody hell are the police ? the election was 2 months ago and the sore losers are carrying on like bloody galahs , it`s great comedy .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
boy oh boy , the orange clown couldn`t organize a chook raffle !!! at the moment in Australia we are fighting bushfires cyclones and floods while in America you poor buggers are fighting lunatics during the worst pandemic . here when we vote on a saturday , we don`t give a flying toss until the next election in 3 years time . whoever wins we all cop it sweet . :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
did my walk inside yesterday , today outside , everyone walking , riding bikes and driving cars , all wearing masks , we listen here .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
everyone was wearing their masks this morning , out of lockdown tonight , but still have to wear mask in enclosed areas till the 22 nd of january , we still had a few dipsticks , it was cool they copped a $1,300 fine hehe !!!:cool:

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Aussie border walls that has kept our covid infections to 28,614 and sadly 909 deaths .
:cool:

That is a very low number. Here in the UK its been more than that in a single day this week. Questions are being asked if the current lockdown rules are sufficient or if they need to be deepened (the answer is currently unclear, and its a bit of a risk waiting to find out).

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
wilbers , we closed flights in and out of Australia and still closed only a few exemptions . most of our infections are from Aussies coming home . they were told back in march to come home within 3 months , oh no they knew better ( should`ve listened to the government ) bloody dipsticks . the main thing they are worried about is the UK strain and the South African strain . most Aussies listen to our governments , even today , here in Brisbane we came out of our 3 day lockdown and everyone was still wearing our masks . we have to wear them till the 22 nd of january in shops , pubs , transport and hospital . my sister collapsed yesterday and was taken to hospital , her husband not allowed in the hospital . we are very strict here , lucky most Aussies follow orders . next week i go to hospital for a check up and i have to wear my mask in the bus and in the hospital . i hope you and family and to all our mates you are all safe .:cool:

Members online

Members online