Request Time Machine: Love it or leave it?

Yoeddy1

Mar 9, 2015
I would LOVE to to see Time Machine make it into Pinball Arcade as it was one of my favorites from years ago. The chimes, the cool sounds, awesome graphics. It's a Data East title, but it always reminded me of a Williams title for some reason. Perhaps the backglass?

Anyway, would you guys like to see this game make it as well? What are your thoughts around Time Machine?

http://youtu.be/Ut_HrBkeN0E

Thanks,
Jason

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Got the opportunity to play it. Didn't immediately grab me but it was pretty cool. I'd be way ok with this in TPA

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I would guess it's somewhere on their radar......just a guess though. Pretty cool table and would love to have it in TPA.

cammanchee

May 29, 2013
Among so many other tables I played back in the 80's this was one of my favorite tables to play when it came out. I would definitely like to see this on TPA.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Farsight will eventually have to start scraping the Data East barrel, so I think it may appear eventually. No objections - a fun little table.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I used to play this game constantly at a bowling alley near me. I don't like EM's, but I do like how they mixed the EM sounds in this Awesome game, me really wants on TPA someday soon I hope.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Actually surprised how many people like this machine. I expected the reaction to be similar to a Gottlieb...

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Actually surprised how many people like this machine. I expected the reaction to be similar to a Gottlieb...

Gottlieb takes way too much heat from these boards IMO. It's probably due to their tables FS selected for inclusion in TPA.
Some of their better tables have been snubbed thus far.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I would LOVE to to see Time Machine make it into Pinball Arcade as it was one of my favorites from years ago. The chimes, the cool sounds, awesome graphics. It's a Data East title, but it always reminded me of a Williams title for some reason. Perhaps the backglass?

Anyway, would you guys like to see this game make it as well? What are your thoughts around Time Machine?

http://youtu.be/Ut_HrBkeN0E

Thanks,
Jason

It really does have that Williams look and feel to it! I actually thought it was Williams until one day I took a good look at one.

androidlove

Aug 23, 2012
I always ask for Time Machine. It's one of my favorites. I also seem to be hard to please, if that says anything about the table.

Yoeddy1

Mar 9, 2015
Yeah, this should be in TPA. Seems to be quite popular. Simple layout with a very nostalgic feel. SUPER COOL SOUNDS!

Jason

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts