timeframe on dx11

Status
Not open for further replies.

SickBoy

Mar 19, 2015
The dev stream earlier tonight basically said:

- DX11 is being tested internally right now.
- It will be available to beta testers shortly.
- Release to follow (obviously).
- It's *possible* that it could be more advanced than XBone/PS4 (no promises, no guarantees... just a vague "it's *possible*").

Also, Cyclone was 100% confirmed as being the next table (not that anyone was doubting it at this point :D).

My guess is that we'll get the update within 7-10 days unless there are show-stopper issues. Purely speculation, of course, but that's my guess from a dev cycle standpoint.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Ĺ
- It's *possible* that it could be more advanced than XBone/PS4 (no promises, no guarantees... just a vague "it's *possible*").

Strange, at this stage I would have thought they already know quite well what kind of result to expect.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
I read that as its more advanced but if too many people report performance issues, they will publish a less advanced version.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
That is why normally in the PC world games have so called performance settings. I hope they make it a bit more scalable than before. Not like on/off but maybe something in between.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
A slider bar/gauge would be cool. But we need multiplayer!

Also the notification feature that Pinball FX has, where it tells you when your nearing and how far you are from beating a friend on your friends list top score on the table you are playing, its such as simple yet damn effect feature and really brings the real world pinball competition to the game when infect your just still at home on your own, FS you need to incorporate this feature.

Now on a down point, i think we need to come to terms that theres a very rear chance DX11 wont be making it this coming Friday with the new table, the fact that it hasnt been released to the beta testers yet with less than a week to go and the guys on the Twitch stream didnt even know if the lighting in the DX11 version was more advanced that the PS4/XB1 version and just saying it could possibly be more advanced, im sorry but it the DX11 build was even close to finished wouldnt they know this by now!?

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Now on a down point, i think we need to come to terms that theres a very rear chance DX11 wont be making it this coming Friday with the new table, the fact that it hasnt been released to the beta testers yet with less than a week to go and the guys on the Twitch stream didnt even know if the lighting in the DX11 version was more advanced that the PS4/XB1 version and just saying it could possibly be more advanced, im sorry but it the DX11 build was even close to finished wouldnt they know this by now!?
But it was only going to be a few weeks after TAF was released! So of course it will be coming out with the next pack. Of course.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
if it`s not this week ,what`s another week,i can`t wait for CYCLONE ,the dx11 can wait another week as long as i can play CYCLONE !!! :cool:

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
if it`s not this week ,what`s another week,i can`t wait for CYCLONE ,the dx11 can wait another week as long as i can play CYCLONE !!! :cool:

Nathan-Fillion-Loss-For-Words-Reaction-Gif.gif

I'd rather have 4 seasons of tables with Dx11 updates personally :(

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
So is this being beta tested by steam users, or only internally at Farsight?

I ask because Im seeing all kinds of older table achievements popping up on my activity feed lately.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
So far I Didn't really care of dx11 since my old gtx 260 didn't do dx11...
But yesterday I ordered a new rig with a gtx 970 so... yeah... bring on the dx11 ^^

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Well seeing's as DX11 hasn't been rolled out to the Beta Testers yet with less than 48hrs till the release on the new table pack i think we can safely say DX11 wont be making it this month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts