timeframe on dx11

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
You'd enjoy that too much, eh? :)

Well, I've owned the ASK stuff since before it was Zacc, but the physics have always seemed off to me. Fingers crossed this new update seals the deal.
yes Jeff looks great but your right physics a little odd.will this be on PC in the future ? :cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
yes Jeff looks great but your right physics a little odd.will this be on PC in the future ? :cool:

Did you try the new update? The physics are really good now. I think they might do a PC release eventually. Fingers crossed! :)

karl

May 10, 2012
Agree about the physics. it's getting better, though. Still room for improvements :) I also feel that the tables look a bit off on the Zaccaria app. A bit squeezed, perhaps? Something feels a bit off regaring playfield objects and the ball.

But they look stunning with the new effects. Better than TPA will look, even with DX 11, I fear. Don't get me wrong. Really looking forward to DX11 on pc, but it is great to see what ASK is able to squeeze into the ios app. The new VPX is no stinker, either when it comes to light effects and graphic improvements.

Things are definitely going forward in the digital pinball world. Let's hope Farsight is able to catch up.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
They definitely have (had) the potential to be the #1
Commercial an free.
Now they are just the one with most tables out.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Yeah, we'd have seen a Cyclone Twitch stream by now if it was due out tomorrow.
I thought we would've had one this week... aren't we due for a new table now?

And I remember them saying we were to get the new lighting a few weeks after TAF. Now we might not get it until the machine after Cyclone? The wait continues. Not surprised, but still disappointed.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I thought we would've had one this week... aren't we due for a new table now?

And I remember them saying we were to get the new lighting a few weeks after TAF. Now we might not get it until the machine after Cyclone? The wait continues. Not surprised, but still disappointed.

Yes.
James Manning: "2-3 weeks after TAF release"

We're in Week 4 now.

Bobby King: "We're on track to add DX11 lighting into the March update"

After this, only one Friday left in March. So, maybe next Friday? ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts