To our pinball friends in France

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Our thoughts and condolences go out to you in this troubled time. Stay strong and keep safe my friends.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I'm giving my Condolences to the French Pinball Players also, so very sad what happened a couple days in Paris. I am in shock with these damn Terrorist Attacks, all the good countries have to stand together and root out all the EVIL in this WORLD, because I feel it's not over. I hate saying it, but I feel America could be next, look at our President he doesn't give to craps about the U.S.A. Well everyone stay safe, it's not safe anywhere anymore.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
I'm giving my Condolences to the French Pinball Players also, so very sad what happened a couple days in Paris. I am in shock with these damn Terrorist Attacks, all the good countries have to stand together and root out all the EVIL in this WORLD, because I feel it's not over. I hate saying it, but I feel America could be next, look at our President he doesn't give to craps about the U.S.A. Well everyone stay safe, it's not safe anywhere anymore.

well in that case, THANK YOU NSA for providing vital information ahead of time to the french about this terrorist attack... after all they see all anyways. all the cyber-forces at work, in any case. sorry, bucket of cold water... some agencies though wish to make themselves out like they are the saviors of modern society; i'm afraid they aren't all cut out for it...

or at least, so willing to play politics/profit as to not share vital information... soooo, what, obama -wants- to start a war or something? is that what you mean? gee just askin'! if you're bringing up the topic...

look at our President he doesn't give to craps about the U.S.A. Well everyone stay safe, it's not safe anywhere anymore.
sorry to repeat you to your face, but oh gee, "YEAH, like we've had -three- 9-11's with obama (NOT!), and only one (TRUE) with the last bush!" like, DUH... sorry! c'mon, sober up, splash o'cold water in your face, and make sense man! all of you panic-ky types... cut it out!

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Sometimes we forget there's a whole world outside of our own. We can argue about politics, favorite pinball tables, and favorite TPA platforms all day, but when a tragedy like this happens, it brings us together.

Still remembering what happened in the U.S. 14 years, two months, and 4 days ago, I offer my condolences to all of our friends in France, and indeed to our friends here on the boards and their families.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
berlin.jpg

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Thank you for your support guys.
I lived in this area for over three years. I know the concert hall and the streets by heart. I'm stunned.
Fortunately my Parisian friends are safe. We are all shocked. Tired of all this blind barbarism.
I have no words. It's good to know we all stand united.
Thanks again guys.

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Thank you for your support guys.
I lived in this area for over three years. I know the concert hall and the streets by heart. I'm stunned.
Fortunately my Parisian friends are safe. We are all shocked. Tired of all this blind barbarism.
I have no words. It's good to know we all stand united.
Thanks again guys.

Wow. Unbelievable man. So glad that you and your friends are safe. Such a great city and great people.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
eagles of death metal huh? I wonder if josh homme was with them on that leg of the tour?
peace be you guys out there.

Tron

Jul 8, 2012
Josh Homme was not present at the gig but apparently some of the Deftones guys were in the crowd but left early before the incident occurred.

Deftones were billed to play the Saturday night.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.