• Paragon™

Votes: 149 41.6%
  • Xenon™

Votes: 162 45.3%

• Total voters

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
You're hilarious.
I'm glad that you see me that way. But you should look up for word "sarcasm" just in case.

The first poll with xenon in it was ridiculuos. The 2nd one is IMO, lame. But this whole mess is funny now. Up to the point taht I really don't care will it be paragon or xeneon. There are only 2 tables that I really want. But I'll take any table, not big fan of Premier, modern Stern or their japanese predecessors (with few exceptions). But any Bally or Williams game is welcome.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I think it's fair there is a new poll. Xenon shouldn't have been included in the first place. It's xenon against older pins, and it became a matter of divide and conquer.
If you make a poll and put one EM pin against a bunch of evenly rated DMD's, there's a fair chance the EM would win because the EM lovers would only have one pin to vote on and the DMD lovers votes would spread out among the DMD's. Likewise if you took the crappiest DMD against a bunch of excellent EM's the DMD would win.
I think the poll is STILL a bit unfair, I think most people who voted fireball would rather have paragon over xenon, and most paragon voters would rather have fireball over xenon.
Xenon looks more "modern" (wow a tube ramp!) than the rest and stands out more and seems more appealing to people who don't know these pins, and the ones who do are divided among the rest of the pins.

(Generally speaking. I'm sure there's nostalgic xenon lovers out there as well, just not that many.)

I could have voted for a bunch of those pins over xenon, and there's not much between paragon and fireball in my opinion, but hey it seems were probably getting all top three now so it's all good, maybe we're just voting for the order they are released.

If this was the case then that the first poll was unfair as Xenon is not a true 80s EM then why include it again in this poll again?, take the ****er out and add the 3 tables that finished 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Then just make Xenon at some point as well

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Do both as a double pack and charge 5 bucks for it.Im sure everyone will be happy than

Well a man can dream can't he.

Last edited:

Tarik

Banned
Dec 27, 2014
...but hey it seems were probably getting all top three now so it's all good...
How did you come to that conclusion?
They said the same thing about Seawitch that placed 2nd after Flight 2000 with 94 vs 98 votes in another poll, but after 1.5 years we still don't have Seawitch in TPA.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
They'll be forced to do a double-pack of xenon and paragorn of it ends in a tie! So no more votes! It's 100 to 100

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
As I read this thread both Xenon and Paragon get 100 votes. That's great !

(Generally speaking. I'm sure there's nostalgic xenon lovers out there as well, just not that many.)

That's totally my case.

neck and neck
Could go either way
Just do both Farsight and be done with it.

That would be awesome.

If this was the case then that the first poll was unfair as Xenon is not a true 80s EM then why include it again in this poll again?, take the ****er out and add the 3 tables that finished 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Then just make Xenon at some point as well

Weird indeed.

Do both as a double pack and charge 5 bucks for it.Im sure everyone will be happy than

Well a man can dream can't he.

He can.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012

Xenon is SS
Paragon is SS
Fireball (1976 home version) is SS .. ok this poll is about the 1972 EM :)

just saying ..

Last edited:

firepower

Jan 4, 2015
Never been compelled to register on this site until now. And with this vote, we are tied! Xenon FTW!

Last edited:

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Darn it, it's a tie. We need one more vote. Whichever table wins is fine by me, even though I voted for Paragon.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
I like both but would rather have Sea Witch :)

I did vote for Paragon because the table to me has lots of things to do even if they aren't all high score orientated. However it will be interesting to see how it plays since the tap pass is such an important way to transfer the ball in this game and TPA won't do that.

Xenon reminds me too much of BoP sexy voiced Sci Fi table. I've only played it decades ago and don't really remember much.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I really like the sounds in Xenon, but Paragon has some really cool artwork. It's definitely a hard choice.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I think he wanted to say that Xenon is not really a pre-80 table (because manufactured in 1981).
I know, that why I added the "just saying" . Besides I don't really care if Paragon or Xenon wins. I just checked all the facts on the IPD for the first time.
Xenon, project started in 1979, manufactured in 1980 .. ok enough hairsplitting :)

ThePinballFan

Jan 3, 2015
I would love to see both tables Xenon and Paragon make it in, a really hard choice, but I voted for Xenon.
By the way what about a re-release of the "Sorcerer" Pinball Table from Pinball Hall of Fame/Classics from xbox360?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts