Tournament of the Month (Feb) Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Curious to see the avatars our winners are getting? Here they are, nice and big.

TotMMedals.fw.png

If that doesn't make you wanna win for next month, I don't know what will!

Attachments

• TotMMedals.fw.jpg
    TotMMedals.fw.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Indeed they are! So check your inboxes [MENTION=3745]vikingerik[/MENTION] [MENTION=4188]Gus[/MENTION] [MENTION=4106]EldarOfSuburbia[/MENTION] because they are sitting there waiting for you.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Forgot to post this, but here ya go...platform breakdown for this tournament.

iOS = 9
PC = 13
Android = 2
PS3 = 3
Ouya = 1
Xbox One = 1

Of that list, I know of one player that played on both the PC and iOS since he didn't have all the tables on one platform. Also, two of our winners played on iOS and the 3rd on PC (I think!).

And finally, you'll notice that the top 10 are now in bold. This is the "A" group for next tourney for which the rest of y'all will be trying to take down. I encourage everyone to take a look at the thread created today containing all the info about TotW and TotM as you'll be able to see exactly what is going on with the "A" and "B" groupings.

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
Awesome shutyertrap. I like where this is going. I have one direction to go on the point board...up. But I now popped my cherry and ready to play, so bring it on. I plan to bring my A game next time. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.