Tournament time for PSN

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
Got a 50 billion score on Attack from Mars. Had a second Rule the Universe lit, but lost the ball. Not the first time this happens. The first game I had I had everything needed for my first Rule the Universe, except for Martians. I don't think I've ever had that happen.

Down to 4th place now, with several people close to me. It will be hard to defend that. Wish I was better on Centaur. I suck so hard at that table, my scoring seems so random.

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
It says it will end at 12:00 GMT on the 26th, so probably in California that's in the night of 25th to 26th.
Dunno about last tournament, as I didn't fully enter it or kept up to date with it.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I'm thinking they changed the time of the ending so that when the person who closes it comes in on the 26th in the morning he/she can close it first thing and it won't be too early. If I remember correctly last time they closed it at night when it shouldn't have been closed until the next day in the afternoon.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
yeah the last 2 tournaments were, I woke up extra early for a last second grind during the first one just to find out it was over and the second one ended early but I was 1st so I was relieved :p

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So for us Pacific Standard Timers, that puts it at 2am on the 26th. In other words, ignore the family on Christmas and play some damn pinball!!

cammanchee

May 29, 2013
This Silver Level Tournament has been fun. I've been hovering around 3rd and 4th place overall for a couple of days now and just moved myself into 5th on T2 and 10th on Champions Pub to move myself back into 3rd overall by just under a point. I have been pleased with my table play this tournament and have enjoyed the challenge of trying to keep up with the likes of Sir Moovenstein, Comboace, Capslock 420, and Makk 31650 for the Top 5 spots. I've pushed myself and have set some new personal bests on a couple of tables. Thanks guys for the challenge and the motivation to keep improving my table play.

maezun

Jul 21, 2013
Any chance somebody could do me a favour? Just wondered if someone could look where I am on the silver tourney leaderboard? (I'm at my parents for Christmas and can't check :D ). I only had the chance to play on the first night, but when I left I was in 7th. Probs about 30th now but kinda hoping I made gold!

cammanchee

May 29, 2013
Hello Maezun, I just checked the leaderboard and you are in 27th place, 29.22 points from 18th place, which right now is the cut-off place for being upgraded to gold level. Hopefully you will get a chance to play some more and get yourself back into the top 18.

Last edited:

maezun

Jul 21, 2013
Hello Maezun, I just checked the leaderboard and you are in 27th place, 29.22 points from 18th place, which right now is the cut-off place for being upgraded to gold level. Hopefully you will get a chance to play some more and get yourself back into the top 18.

Oh well! 27th isn't too bad I guess, was pretty pleased with my Monster Bash score though. Hopefully next tournament I'll have more time to play. Thanks for checking for me and congrats on getting 3rd place :D

ALOL997

Aug 5, 2012
Hi guys greetings from Poland... its only me or it happened to you too.. i was 1st on 3 pinball tables yesterday in gold level and i wanted to finnish playing other 5 tables today as i have a free day from work.. but today when i loaded a ps3 tpa and go into tournament section it says im in bronze level ... wtf so gold level end erlier than bronze and silver or its some kind of joke from farsight if it is ... its not funny. I wasted lots of hours on this 3 tables to find out today im in bronze level instead of gold level its a bs lol. Merry Xmas btw

cammanchee

May 29, 2013
Your welcome. No, 27th is nothing to complain about at all. Sucks that it sounds like you won't be able to get any more table time before it ends. Yeah, your Monster Bash score is good. Thank you. When I was checking for your score, I noticed caps lock 420 had some amazing games on a couple of tables to bump me down to 4th. Trust me, I'm not complaining as I am feeling really good about my own play and to be honest I'm surprised I've been that high for this long. When the next tournament comes along Maezun, good luck and hopefully we will see you at the gold level soon.

ALOL997

Aug 5, 2012
Wow still cant believe this. How its possible now i can only post score in bronze level tournament if yesterday i played in gold level tourney... im 2nd all time rank so wtf is wrong with this game... Is here any1 from gold and can check this???

ALOL997

Aug 5, 2012
There is no gold level tournament going on right now on PS3 AFAIK, so I think you are mistaking somehow ?

I was taking part in gold level tournament and there was information start from 19.12.13 to 26.12.13 same as its for bronze and silver. Maybe some account glitch or i dunno or im wrong thats why i want to hear some1 from gold. Its sad because whats the point taking part in tournament and wasting time for nothing and at end of bs like that happen. :mad:

ALOL997

Aug 5, 2012
ALOL your in GOLD tournament I see your scores.
I kno my friend there must be my scores (3 tables) because i played them yesterday. But today believe me or not when i lunch tpa on ps3 or vita and i select tournament it all load me to bronze. I can see bronze leaderboards and scores i hope you understand me. Im in bronze not in gold now so i cant play other 5 tables. Im sure you would be pissed off if this happen to you. Im very angry .. thx farsight for screw me!!!

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
thats odd it shows a silver star by your 265.00 Im guessing that if you finish at the bottom of GOLD tournament you'll be demoted to SILVER class. ALOL997 finished #2 to me in the first SILVER tournament I will vouche for him. As it is now you have #1 on AFM with 135billion Im #2 with 130billion and you have #1 on MB with 3.9billion Im #2 with 2.5billion but not for long! :)

ALOL997

Aug 5, 2012
Tournament is running and i cant participate it load me bronze tournament but i should be in gold. Pin bug arcade..... its ridiculous. Where i can contact to farsight? This ahat happened to me is not a glitch its mega glitch. I cant fking play wtf.. today i hv a free day so i could easy play rest of the tables pfff tomorow i work so cant play just great. This tournament should be relunch. :mad:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts