Bug TPA v4.1.1 for iOS

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs & issues for iOS v4.1.1 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

Last edited:

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Device/OS: iPhone 5 & iPad mini 2 on iOS 8.1, iPad 4 on iOS 7.1.2, iPad 3 on iOS 6.1.3

Bug Description: Pin*Bot table crashes TPA to the main menu (SpringBoard) after the completion of a game.

Steps To Reproduce: Start a game of Pin*Bot, then let all balls drain

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: All iDevices are affected AFAIK. Crash is 100% reproducible, 100% of the time. This issue has been unresolved for many versions of TPA now. Previously, "Bride of Pin*Bot" was affected. The previous "Bride of Pin*Bot" crash on exit issue has been resolved but now the issue (for the past few TPA versions) affects "Pin*Bot".

Last edited:

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I was crashing at the end of any game played but I deleted and re-installed and it fixed the problem.

I just fully deleted the app, reinstalled fresh from the app store, restored my purchases and redownloaded Pin*Bot ONLY and the crash at end-game is still there and ONLY on Pin*Bot. Are you seeing this on Pin*Bot?

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I just loaded TPA up into my new fresh untainted iPad Air. iOS 7. Yep, Pinbot STILL crashes the app at game's end.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
In High Speed & Phantom of the Opera, When put in Horizontal view, a line breaks off the score HUD and moves to the center of the screen.

2rgdtp3.jpg

28woutt.jpg

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Do any of you guys have a problem with backing up remotely? It keeps crashing for me, back to the iPad's main app screen. iPad2 and iOS 8.1. I tried everything in the book, hard reset, logging in/out, deleting and reinstalling TPA (I can restore to a previous backup made on another iPad2, this on still on iOS 6.x). There is also still a problem with POTO: it now puts the highest score correctly on top but still messes up the initials and crashes to the main app screen.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Do any of you guys have a problem with backing up remotely? It keeps crashing for me, back to the iPad's main app screen. iPad2 and iOS 8.1. I tried everything in the book, hard reset, logging in/out, deleting and reinstalling TPA (I can restore to a previous backup made on another iPad2, this on still on iOS 6.x). There is also still a problem with POTO: it now puts the highest score correctly on top but still messes up the initials and crashes to the main app screen.

Yes. Remote backup crashes on my iOS 6 iPad, but not on my iOS 7 iPad Air. And yes, POTO scores mess up on mine STILL.

Lostboy

Oct 21, 2012
Device/OS: iPhone6, iOS 8.1

Bug Description: ball passes through left flipper, on lower level of Haunted House

Steps To Reproduce: I didn't notice anything special when it happened, it just did sometimes

Frequency: 10%

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Device/OS: iPad 4 on iOS 7.1.2

Bug Description: Backup data Remote crashes app

Steps To Reproduce: Options --> Back up save data --> Remote

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: I'm seeing all kinds of errors since this TPA update :( e.g. Pin*Bot crashes on game end

Gus

Mar 5, 2014

Bug Description: Highscore on Phantom of the Opera crashes the game after entering initials. Score does not get saved to leaderboards either :(

Steps to reproduce: Get a highscore on POTO

Frequency: 100% I think - I'm 3 for 3 so far on reproducing this bug, and it sucks to have some really good games where the score isn't saved.

Additional comments: The initals entered on the local scoreboard from my previous games are messed up.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012

Bug Description: Highscore on Phantom of the Opera crashes the game after entering initials. Score does not get saved to leaderboards either :(

Frequency: 100% I think - I'm 3 for 3 so far on reproducing this bug, and it sucks to have some really good games where the score isn't saved.

Additional comments: The initals entered on the local scoreboard from my previous games are messed up.

I confirm this as well, with no HOF awarded to leaderboards as well, only to users local total.

Toolinit

Banned
Apr 15, 2014

Same here...100%

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
I tried the remote backup again yesterday and it didn't crash. It only took a couple of seconds though, and usually that will take more time (~30 sec?). It would be nice to get a confirmation that it worked, or to see when the last successful backup was made in my account details.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
iOS v 4.3.1 the latest update is crashing at the title screen and will not open on my iPad 3. Anyone else having issues. I hate when this happens. I'm using version 5.1.1. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.