TPA v6.1.0 (Indy 500 table) has been released

Anubis

Jun 4, 2016
I'm constantly losing balls because I have two in the Turbo and it is like the machine loses count. It doesn't register a ball being stuck so attendant won't help. But, the only way to get out is to tilt. I had a decent game going but I lost two balls that way.

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
The textures do look lower res than normal. Also experiencing the launch ball bug for Indy 500 where the screen goes crazy.
Not really my kind of table, so I don't mind. Patiently waiting for others. :rolleyes:

happened to me as well until i changed the camera

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Sometimes you have to wonder if they test these games on the actual hardware they are intended for, or only on the dev platform they were created on. It seems as if it's the latter.

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Sometimes you have to wonder if they test these games on the actual hardware they are intended for, or only on the dev platform they were created on. It seems as if it's the latter.

Even if they do test (and I seriously doubt they test it in any normal/proper sense of the concept, if at all), it's pretty clear they don't care enough to fix the issues before releasing updates anyways.

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Thanks to all the brave people who tried out the new UI and Indy 500 table. I'll wait until things are stable again. Not telling us that support was dropped for everything below iOS 8 is not good (or we are missing earlier information?). I prefer waiting a bit longer for a good release, than Farsight doing a quick hasty one.

Playing on my iPad mini. Absolutely no problems. Scroll thru launch angles all good,registers scores fine plus table goals working just fine.

Sorry not perfect for sure. Not registering HOF points and the game screws up the Turbo Multiball quite a bit.

Last edited:

psyentist

Jul 3, 2016
Old iPad 3 running latest iOS.

Have the "balls in the Turbo" issue plus the ball mostly passes through the eject hole (maybe registers 1 in 30 times) so getting an Extra ball is a waste of time! Also had a strange situation when after a pause, the Audio speeded up to something like double speed. Not been able to replicate that, so maybe a different issue?

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013

Have the "balls in the Turbo" issue plus the ball mostly passes through the eject hole (maybe registers 1 in 30 times) so getting an Extra ball is a waste of time! Also had a strange situation when after a pause, the Audio speeded up to something like double speed. Not been able to replicate that, so maybe a different issue?

Same here, ipad air.

psyentist

Jul 3, 2016
Yes i500 audio speed doubled after pause. I exited out to the main menu and the menu music was also double speed. Restarting app fixed it and hasn't happened again.

Thanks for the confirmation. At least I now know I'm not going mad!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
Yes i500 audio speed doubled after pause. I exited out to the main menu and the menu music was also double speed. Restarting app fixed it and hasn't happened again.

After most recent update, I experienced the same issue with audio and DMD speeding after pausing on iPad 4 when playing Who Dunnit? Like you mentioned DA5ID, every table was faster until app was forced close.

Last edited:

spinner76

Nov 6, 2015

Ahh, and I thought the doublespeed must be an easteregg : chipmunk-mode

Fredrik Magnusson

Aug 16, 2013
I get no extra ball after replay....this is bad.....well, I now also get stuck after launching ball....camera lock in the right corner...:-(

Can't play any table anymore..strangely stuck camera in different ways in different tables...
Can't change cameras..either...
:-(
Logged out...and in solved the problem...

Last edited:

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
[MENTION=3126]Freder[/MENTION]ick Yup, exact same issue as me. Why being logged in would cause the in-game camera to lock up and plunger cam 2 to scroll the screen like crazy I don't know, but I sure hope there's a fix in the works soon! Oh and logging back in caused the problem to reappear for me. Any table, not just Indy 500.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I get no extra ball after replay....this is bad.....well, I now also get stuck after launching ball....camera lock in the right corner...:-(

Can't play any table anymore..strangely stuck camera in different ways in different tables...
Can't change cameras..either...
:-(
Logged out...and in solved the problem...

Replay doesn't give any Extra Ball because there are many other EBs available. It's the same (operator) setting as used on many other tables.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
[MENTION=3126]Freder[/MENTION]ick Yup, exact same issue as me. Why being logged in would cause the in-game camera to lock up and plunger cam 2 to scroll the screen like crazy I don't know, but I sure hope there's a fix in the works soon! Oh and logging back in caused the problem to reappear for me. Any table, not just Indy 500.

Were planning to have a fix for the camera in today.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Replay doesn't give any Extra Ball because there are many other EBs available. It's the same (operator) setting as used on many other tables.

Yep replay in this case means you earned yourself a free game accompanied by a glorious sounding thwack that let's everyone around know that you are awesome. Of course when the table is set to free play and your playing by yourself on your device - it doesn't have the same dramatic effect. In which case I wish TPA would set the replay award to extra ball as default on all tables that support it.

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
My iPhone 5 works fine but my iPad mini 3 can't see the plunger and when you look at all the table icons they are three to a row instead of four. I haven't checked my iPad Pro 9.7 yet.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I have my Indy500 unlocked and working, but the table doesn't seem to award HOF points. I haven't beat the default GC score yet, but that hasn't been a problem earlier on other tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.