Twilight Zone is coming!!

Andrew Urbanek

Nov 16, 2012
Backed at the $1000 level, did not receive an email...sent a request for support yesterday to kickstarter@farsightstudios.com...still nothing...don't have a spam filter, so it couldn't be that...

did they ONLY send to $100 backers and under?

Hey all! Just a heads up that we are running full steam ahead with the Twilight Zone table. The beta will be coming out soon, so if you haven't yet received an email survey from kickstarter about it, please let me know. Also, there is now a Twilight Zone beta forum that both the regular testers will be using as well as the backers that qualified for it.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I think they're preparing the stuff.

Remember, Kickstarter only allows ONE survey to go out to backers. If FarSight screws up any levels, they have NO WAY of fixing it. So the extra benefits that the $1000 level gives is probably on hold to ensure that you get everything you're entitled to. If they screw up the $10 ones, no big deal - it's a lot easier to fix because all they're getting is a table. At $100, it's all platforms, so they have to figure out a way to do it. I can't remember what the $1000 level gives, but it has to include beta access and other things so they probably really need to ensure they design it correctly.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
To verify if you signed up already for mobile devices. Make sure your logged in TPA on your phone or tablet and able to check leaderboards. Farsight a few months back stopped everyone from signing into facebook to check leaderboards and diverted to this login system. They are using this system to verify that you can get TZ on anroid or ios.

Thanks for that. Yeah i can check the FarSight leaderboards, so i guess im ready to go

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I know TZ will be released as a single pack, but is that the only pack being released this month? I thought TZ was going to be separate from the monthly packs but not take its place. I sure hope we have more coming this month but have a feeling TZ is going to be it for this month. Bummer.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I believe they mentioned on Facebook that TZ is it for the month. I also read that it will not be released before thanksgiving.

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
Any idea when the redemption codes will be sent out? I have the release already from the Android beta and i know they said we could purchase it and they would refund the money when the codes come out but not to be rude i don't have much faith in that process. Its two different accounts involved and the fact that the process has only begun right at the release seems too last minute as this was their first outing with kickstarter. It seems like the redemption should have been out a while ago so there was no waiting when the release came.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Any idea when the redemption codes will be sent out? I have the release already from the Android beta and i know they said we could purchase it and they would refund the money when the codes come out but not to be rude i don't have much faith in that process. Its two different accounts involved and the fact that the process has only begun right at the release seems too last minute as this was their first outing with kickstarter. It seems like the redemption should have been out a while ago so there was no waiting when the release came.

If you have android 1.7.0 beta 2, and you log out of the leaderboards then log back in again, your TZ table will be unlocked. If tz is selected on boot, you need to swipe to another table and swipe back to unlock the table.

Consult the Android 1.7.0 beta thread for the latest beta and change log. Note there are some bugs with beta 2 including some performance issues and transparent balls. Consult the specific Android TZ Beta testing thread for comprehensive beta testing results and findings.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Ok, the bone has been thrown. STTNG will be the next release after TZ. Cool. I can wait til January for AFM and ....

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Actually that bone was thrown a while ago on Facebook. On November 14th TPA responded to a question...Can you make Star Trek pinball? (From Yonn Cogswell). They answered with... Indeed, it will be the next table released after Twilight Zone.

So I guess this is kind of old news, that went unnoticed.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Maybe they are getting these two (TZ & STTNG) out quickly so they begin the next kickstarter? T2? Maybe they were able to secure the licenses needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.