Twilight Zone is coming!!

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Actually that bone was thrown a while ago on Facebook. On November 14th TPA responded to a question...Can you make Star Trek pinball? (From Yonn Cogswell). They answered with... Indeed, it will be the next table released after Twilight Zone.

So I guess this is kind of old news, that went unnoticed.

Im not sure STTNG is going to be the next table release!, i think they were referring to it being the next KICKSTARTER table to be released

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Hmm... So the current story is that when/if they get a new publisher for XBLA, they'll put TZ and maybe Star Trek: TNG out first?

If so, it makes a certain amount of sense: they've effectively need to re-launch The Pinball Arcade on XBox, and starting with a big splash is probably a good way to do it.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012

Rob Mann

FarSight Employee
Nov 7, 2012
Twilight Zone will be the next table released, followed by Star Trek. No other tables will be released during those months. These will not be numbered as a table pack, and the tables released in January will be table pack 8, resuming the count.

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
From page 1...

Table Add-On Pack #8 Release Dates And Time Frames : The Twilight Zone should be available on Android, iOS, Kindle Fire and Mac by the end of November and PS3 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU) by mid-late December. Xbox 360 release time frame TBD.

30 days has November.

So how often are people checking for the update???

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Twilight Zone will be the next table released, followed by Star Trek. No other tables will be released during those months. These will not be numbered as a table pack, and the tables released in January will be table pack 8, resuming the count.

Rob, thank you for the update. It is always nice to hear of the release plans from an official FS employee.

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012

Does this mean both will be out before the end of the year? Since you have a traditional pack lined up for Jan and no other tables will be released with TZ or STTNG?

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Has FarSight even said the table has been submitted? I haven't read anything along those lines, so I doubt it'll be released this week. I'd rather have a more complete table than one that's rushed.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Im guessing the people who stumped up the cash for the kickstarted (and got a free copy) will get the table before it goes on the android and apple stores??

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
Got another email from FS asking what I want for the name for the game credits. Must be getting close. I hope.

When did you get the email? Just speculating but if they haven't finalized the credits wouldn't that mean the table hasn't been submitted for iOS and Android?

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
lettuce, you can't get a free copy before it hits the store, at least for iOS - that's the form of distribution. It has to be on the store for you to be able to download it.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
When did you get the email? Just speculating but if they haven't finalized the credits wouldn't that mean the table hasn't been submitted for iOS and Android?

On Nov 26, 2012, at 11:32 AM, Kickstarter <no-reply@kickstarter.com> wrote:

Hi there!
Pinball Arcade: The Twilight Zone needs some info from you to deliver the reward you selected on Kickstarter.

Click here to respond

Pledge Summary

Amount pledged: $100.00
Project: Pinball Arcade: The Twilight Zone by FarSight Studios

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I got the KS survey, but all it asked was my shipping address?

No information on my FS account (which uses a different email address I think from my kickstarter)?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Im guessing the people who stumped up the cash for the kickstarted (and got a free copy) will get the table before it goes on the android and apple stores??

Android already has access to the beta. No kickstarter contribution required. Free for all to access, and purchase.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I got the KS survey, but all it asked was my shipping address?

No information on my FS account (which uses a different email address I think from my kickstarter)?

If you look closely, they asked for your address, but it said put the name as you want it to appear in the credits.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.