Twitch at 3:00 PM and a table poll

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
a few minutes ago on facebook

Hey everyone! Streaming the new table today at 3:00 PM PST! Not only will you get a glimpse at our next table, but we're going to be giving away some free Tables, and launching a new poll for an upcoming Season 3 table! We're letting you decide!

http://www.twitch.tv/farsight_studios

can't wait to see witch table are in the poll!!!!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Cool, I should be able to get home JUST in time to derail all the chat with my normal weird references and ramblings!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
How are they doing the poll? On here? Facebook? Hopefully not the chat page on Twitch. They'll only be so many people that can watch.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I will be there and looking forward to it! I can't really think off the top of my head any particular table I want so I am looking forward to hearing the suggestions.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
how long does those live twitch usually goes for?

If they start on time (in aprox 2hours) it's gonna be midnight here

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I voted for Diner but wouldn't care if Earthshaker wins. Cyclone has never been one of my favorites. I love the art, especially the back glass, but the lack of multiball and the cheesy carnival music never really jived with me. However, in a fair world, Cyclone should win. We have Taxi, which is similar to Diner and we have a bunch of Lawlor tables. We have none of the Oursler amusement park trilogy.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
High Speed looks very good with the light/dark table lighting trick they put in. Really did bring a lot of life to the table so really looking forward to the DX11 update.

Here's my notes from it (left a bit early since it was dragging on):

- On the High Speed table it looks like you can rev the engine by hitting the right flipper before shooting the ball (didn't know that before it was shown)
- PS3 mega patch for Europe still being worked on. Hopefully next week
- S2 for PS4 is still being worked on. "Its looking pretty"
- Reiterated the PC version will become the definitive version
- Might be too late for a S3 Kickstarter table. Still looking at Adams but the same legal issues remain.
- They mentioned still trying to get something out there for the 360
- Nothing new on Pinball After Dark. Mentioned that when they're ready to mention anything new it will likely appear in the Newsletter

Specific table notes:
- "Might do Jack Bot eventually. No real licenses there"
- "Tales from the crypt would be awesome but that's a license"
- HS 2 would need to look in to the licensed music.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Voted Earthshaker, but I want to change my vote to Cyclone. But I really want all 3, probably more than anything else they may have coming up.

Megahurtz

Dec 26, 2013
What platform were they playing? I didn't see any button prompts to indicate a console and caught a mouse cursor at the end. Was it the PC version? The lighting looked close to the PS4. Were they showing the DX11 version on the PC?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts