Twitchstream General Discussion

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
FarSight's streaming this Wednesday at 6:00 EST. They're going to show off the new tables for PS4 but I'm not sure about Cyclone...

I may potentially stream after them that day. :)

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
What software are you running or recommend for streaming Captain ? Thinking about doing it myself mainly for Future Pinball, MAME, and some PS3 games. Also streaming would not be my main focus I just want to make Youtube tutorials and gameplay vids as well.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
FarSight's streaming this Wednesday at 6:00 EST. They're going to show off the new tables for PS4 but I'm not sure about Cyclone...

from the eu playstation blog (explains the night owl line)

For any night owls out there, come hang out with Badger and I on Twitch on Wednesday 18th March at 11.00pm GMT! We will be showing off the new tables and the super cool Addams Family Ball Pack which you definitely don’t want to miss.

I think cyclone will be streamed next week

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
What software are you running or recommend for streaming Captain ? Thinking about doing it myself mainly for Future Pinball, MAME, and some PS3 games. Also streaming would not be my main focus I just want to make Youtube tutorials and gameplay vids as well.

On PS4 you can stream using Twitch directly from the console. I believe if you have Pinball Arcade on Steam they're doing a streaming service you may be able to use as well.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Everyone is streaming The Addams Family so I'll stream Starship Troopers, Earthshaker, The Party Zone then The Addams Family in that particular order around 2 - 3 hours from now.

...plus all The Addams Family custom balls.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.