• Paragon

Votes: 38 56.7%
  • Embryon

Votes: 29 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Dead_Flip, on his Twitch stream, said he felt Paragon was the more fun table while Embryon had more to do on it. Both were pretty great tables.

LamerDeluxe

May 8, 2013
I don't want a facebook account, so it's good to see a poll here. I voted Embryon, it has an interesting sci-fi theme and nice sound, the gameplay looks like fun. Why do people prefer Paragon? Is it because of the artwork?

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
I don't want a facebook account, so it's good to see a poll here. I voted Embryon, it has an interesting sci-fi theme and nice sound, the gameplay looks like fun. Why do people prefer Paragon? Is it because of the artwork?

No, it's not because of the artwork. I was alive and played both tables during the golden age of pinball (or at least one of the three-or-so golden ages.) Paragon is far and away more fun to play. As others have pointed out, Embryon has more things to do, and was easier on your quarter supply. I'll vote based on fun every time. Kolchak said it best:

Embryon can play a bit slow at times also. Both are visually excellent imo. Back in the day I often avoided Paragon as it was a quarter thief. But with unlimited play, I think I would slightly prefer Paragon.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
I hope we see both of them in the future, now my vote went to Embryon, just because it has multiball. I think the artwork of Paragon looks better. Never played any of them IRL, or I just do not remember.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I hope we see both of them in the future, now my vote went to Embryon, just because it has multiball. I think the artwork of Paragon looks better. Never played any of them IRL, or I just do not remember.

I'm hoping for both as well. At least we know both are on their radar.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I've played both,and both are about even for me. Really would like to see both in TPA. However,count me as another Paragon vote. For Heretic!

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
No need to be down, Kinggo..... Good chance Embryon will probably come later this season.

They probably already have done some work for both of them, since it will be released as the season 7 starter.
Since different people do different tasks in the process of making a digital recreation (arrange original, strip original table, scan all parts, graphic design, program, test, bugfix, emulation, etc) I think it is not possible within 8 weeks from scratch to final? As we see with the Kickstarter projects it took much longer to finish a table.

codinghorror

Aug 13, 2013
Wow two amazing tables! And oh ye of little faith who said every future table from this point on would be some obscure Gottleib.. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts