Version 1.28.11 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Bug:

RBION - played a game with a Steam High Score but couldn't enter my initials because the game instantly finished after the third ball. After starting a new game TPA offered me to enter my initials. I could hardly do it because I didn't have any enter button but after some time it was registered on the game. But not on the local high score table. Score was submitted to the leaderboards - maybe without the bonus. I'm sure I had more than 79M.
A similar bug exists on my tablet. There I could continue the previous game (after staring a new one) with remaining EBs. The Steam game didn't have any EB on the third ball. No stuck balls in the game.

It would be nice if this would be fixed.

Last edited:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Hi Scumble!

Apologies for the delay, here's a video I've captured. Apologies for the quality, but it still shows the problem quite clearly:
https://www.mediafire.com/?zpq5axzpyf0e4sb

I've also double-checked, and the same problem also/still happens on the iOS version (and has done so since launch). Surprised no-one else has brought it up until now! I'm sure I had, but never had the means/drive to until now.
Just on this, I noticed it does it on the PS4 version as well! So it's a universal thing. Guess that means it's less likely to be fixed if it's an across-the-board thing :(

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
FS, can you remember this built in app with hammer and other destruction tools for desktop in windows 95? - i wanna kinda same dlc for tpa))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.