Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Version 1.41.8

- Flipper Physics 3.0 in all tables now
- Instruction fixes for The Getaway: High Speed 2
- Fixed table of the month to be White Water

Version 1.41.9

- Fixed:
"Bought the pro version of season 5 (upgrade). But the game says I have the non pro version. Buying the pro upgrade thru the game prompts you to buy the season 4 upgrade!"

1.41.8 is big and 1.41.9 is small.

If you got a big update then you updated 1.41.7 to 1.41.9

Last edited:

L33

Aug 20, 2014
I don't really understand the ins and outs of the updated physics but gameplay does feel better so it must be a good thing. :) Funny thing is though, several times I've gone to whack the ball with my flippers and wondered where on earth the ball went...I'm scanning the top of the table only to find it's still at the flipper end! :)

poposchmatzer

Dec 24, 2014
Version 1.41.8

- Flipper Physics 3.0 in all tables now
- Instruction fixes for The Getaway: High Speed 2
- Fixed table of the month to be White Water

Version 1.41.9

- Fixed:
"Bought the pro version of season 5 (upgrade). But the game says I have the non pro version. Buying the pro upgrade thru the game prompts you to buy the season 4 upgrade!"

1.41.8 is big and 1.41.9 is small.

If you got a big update then you updated 1.41.7 to 1.41.9

Ok, thougth it was on the latest version already.

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Not sure if this is the thread to post issues...but a couple of things happened today and they've not happened to me prior to this latest update...

Totan...after aiming for the basket on the skill shot, the screen didn't revert back to the main screen. This happened twice. And more frustrating...after completing the scimitar (can't remember how to spell it) and the dmd saying unlimited balls until there is a winner...I was given just one ball and when it drained I had to wait for the genie to win before gameplay would resume.

Hope that helps in some way. :)

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Not sure if this is the thread to post issues...but a couple of things happened today and they've not happened to me prior to this latest update...

Totan...after aiming for the basket on the skill shot, the screen didn't revert back to the main screen. This happened twice. And more frustrating...after completing the scimitar (can't remember how to spell it) and the dmd saying unlimited balls until there is a winner...I was given just one ball and when it drained I had to wait for the genie to win before gameplay would resume.

Hope that helps in some way. :)

Ahhhhhh! Nooooooo! That's the same glitch the Vita has had since the beginning that makes TOTAN un-winnable. I really hope it isn't in the DX11 version now, because it never got fixed on Vita. I've made it to the Genie battle at least 10 times and it's impossible to win because it won't let you launch more than one. I'll have to play it to see. I'll be so bummed out though.

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Ahhhhhh! Nooooooo! That's the same glitch the Vita has had since the beginning that makes TOTAN un-winnable. I really hope it isn't in the DX11 version now, because it never got fixed on Vita. I've made it to the Genie battle at least 10 times and it's impossible to win because it won't let you launch more than one. I'll have to play it to see. I'll be so bummed out though.

This was in the dx9 version...computer won't play the dx11 version. Not sure if that'll make a difference or not though.

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
And more frustrating...after completing the scimitar (can't remember how to spell it) and the dmd saying unlimited balls until there is a winner...I was given just one ball and when it drained I had to wait for the genie to win before gameplay would resume.

What platform is this on?

KingNeptune

Feb 8, 2013
New Bugs (Apologies if this is duplicative):
-Root sound menu settings for menu music are not retained
-Cannot set Keyboard Control Options for Plunger to Enter key

L33

Aug 20, 2014
It isn't letting you use the plunger at all?
Tales does not have an autoplunger to keep balls in play.

Er.....ha ha......don't I look like a right xxob 'ed now :) I didn't realise you had to manually launch the balls. I'm used to playing it on iPad and I'm sure they launch automatically...and on ps4.....but probably wrong. It's not often I get that far you see. Ah well, you live and learn. And you never know...maybe this has caught others out...so I've made myself look like an idiot for the greater good...pat on the back to me! :) Thanks for letting me know by the way, otherwise I'd have been struggling with this game for ever!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I'm fairly certain I did the same when I went from iPad to PC. I just made sure not to admit it in front of a bunch of forum members.

oh, wait. sonuva!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts