Version 1.49.x

crazywolf

Jul 9, 2013
How is it about bug fixing? NGG is unplayable since months, the flippers are incorrect. And it was correct in the past.
Fullscreen problem at DX11 is although still there on my pc.

greatdane

Feb 19, 2015
How is it about bug fixing? NGG is unplayable since months, the flippers are incorrect. And it was correct in the past.

Yes and the same bug on Medieval Madness.
Also the mirror at the back not working on Theatre of Magic in dx11.

Otherwise Last Action Hero looks good.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013

We'll push for an update next week to correct the flippers on the tables affected.

Yes and the same bug on Medieval Madness.
Also the mirror at the back not working on Theatre of Magic in dx11.

Otherwise Last Action Hero looks good.

Were looking into the Mirrow issue on ToM.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Yup, also still not going fullscreen properly with DX11 on 1920x1080 reso, still have to alt+enter twice.

With these settings, how is it opening up when you start TPA from steam?

13082637_1192410337457627_6137800391741828691_n.jpg

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
When I select "Go Pro" on Last Action Hero and then click on "Buy all", Steam offers me the Season 1 Pro Upgrade instead of the Season 5 Pro upgrade. Same happens when using this function of Rescue 911 and El Dorado. On the other Season 5 tables I get the correct offer for the Season 5 Pro upgrade.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
When I select "Go Pro" on Last Action Hero and then click on "Buy all", Steam offers me the Season 1 Pro Upgrade instead of the Season 5 Pro upgrade. Same happens when using this function of Rescue 911 and El Dorado. On the other Season 5 tables I get the correct offer for the Season 5 Pro upgrade.

Were looking into it.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I was looking at the table rules and it totally confused me, until I found out the table rules of Last Action Hero are not played, those are the rules of the Mary Shelley's Frankenstein table!

greatdane

Feb 19, 2015
Some more bugs:
Game crashes when loading El Dorado and Fireball tables
No Fear: Ball shadow goes missing after the ball has been up the ramp. (DX11)

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I was looking at the table rules and it totally confused me, until I found out the table rules of Last Action Hero are not played, those are the rules of the Mary Shelley's Frankenstein table!

Mine seems to be showing the right instructions although I didn't check every single page. Was it only certain sections that are wrong?

Some more bugs:
Game crashes when loading El Dorado and Fireball tables
No Fear: Ball shadow goes missing after the ball has been up the ramp. (DX11)

Yep, I can confirm those tables are now borked and don't even load.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Mine seems to be showing the right instructions although I didn't check every single page. Was it only certain sections that are wrong?

No, it loaded the whole Frankenstein rules, just as if I had loaded that table.

Might have to do with me playing on German, maybe the english version is working fine. I just don't have an idea, how to change the setting of the language. It's not where most games have it - in the setting screen withing the library.

By the way, another really annoying bug: In some tables (one of them being Judge Dredd, I don't remember the other ones - but it was in S5): When trying to enter a High Score hitting the left Flipper button at the controller not only changes the letter, it also confirms the letter (what is usually done with the "A" button). This exists since the table has been released.

Last edited:

Flipperdeflip

Feb 17, 2015
I'm starting to question whether this game gets any internal testing at all.
Literally minutes after every release there are new bugs found by its users, and existing bugs FarSight have been notified of never seem to get fixed. The wrong position of the Medieval Madness flippers is known since at least 6 months.

greatdane

Feb 19, 2015
I hope Farsight are considering taking a month off from releasing new tables and fixing all these bugs and perhaps even upgrading some of the old tables. Might also give them better time to finish the head to head feature. I know that they probably need the income from new tables, but if the amount of serious bugs keep increasing and don't get fixed, I will be reluctant to buy more tables.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I hope Farsight are considering taking a month off from releasing new tables and fixing all these bugs and perhaps even upgrading some of the old tables.

This idea is around since I can remember being here on the forums. Don't hold your breath for it to happen.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
I won't buy the season pass this time either. I fear it won't save me from the bugs, as the exe is still updated via steam...

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I won't buy the season pass this time either. I fear it won't save me from the bugs, as the exe is still updated via steam...
Yeah. I've tried several things and I can't find anyway to keep it from auto-updating.

Sent from my SM-G935V

TheSlayerNL

Nov 5, 2013
With these settings, how is it opening up when you start TPA from steam?

I tried with my own settings and the ones you provided, both have same effect so here are my settings:

gDZopSy.jpg

And here is what I get:

http://i.imgur.com/FFiUW4M.jpg

I linked the image itself as I run a dual screen setup, as you see the right screen is offset to the right as I start up TPA. Once I ALT+Enter twice both screens are fully filled up, been like this since the DX11 came in.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.