Version 1.49.x

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
I tried with my own settings and the ones you provided, both have same effect so here are my settings:

gDZopSy.jpg

And here is what I get:

http://i.imgur.com/FFiUW4M.jpg

I linked the image itself as I run a dual screen setup, as you see the right screen is offset to the right as I start up TPA. Once I ALT+Enter twice both screens are fully filled up, been like this since the DX11 came in.

My dual monitor setup using 2 1920x1080 monitors always initially opens in DX11 at full screen at 1600x1200 on the primary monitor until I cycle through windowed and back to full screen again using ALT+ENTER. This was happening with Windows 7, and now again with Windows 10 Pro with a brand new solid state hard drive that had nothing carried over from my other build. It was one of the first things that I wanted to check after getting Steam reinstalled with the new PC build. I have a GTX 970 video card.

Edit: I use the same settings, but with the Brighten Ball enabled. I have excellent performance, outside of the odd startup issue.

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
FYI: 25 April patch appears to fix DX11 Fireball crash. Did not test El Dorado (yet).

EDIT: Yup, El Dorado is fixed too.

Last edited:

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
El Dorado is fixed. Also: Season 5 fix and a few tables' flippers were fixed too.

Black Knight
Goin' Nuts
Medieval Madness
No Good Gofers

Medieval Madness' flippers still looked crooked to me just now--and yes, I waited until the patch was fully downloaded.

I guess it was only for DX11.

Oh well, I'm getting a new computer soon anyway.

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
Here's screenshots of how they look to me, both down and up so they can be compared.
Again, this is DX9--which I fully realize can't be supported forever.

gVSFGuN.png

8mr8Ril.png

John R. Martin

May 11, 2014
Seems to be crashing at startup...............I try to open in Steam and it goes to a black screen and just sits there; If I ctl-alt-del, I get a firewall warning from Norton about PinballArcade accessing the internet, but the program itself still won't load.

System Specs:
Windows 10 Pro
AMD Phenom II Black 2.8Ghz 3-core
nVidia GT 430 graphics
4GB ram

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
LAH: Wild card scoop inop

Inlanes are supposed to light the wild card scoop to collect the wild card dynamite feature, which is a standard goal.

The inlanes do not do this in 1.49.9, on PC (DX11)

EDIT-I misread the instructions.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
LAH: Wild card scoop inop

Inlanes are supposed to light the wild card scoop to collect the wild card dynamite feature, which is a standard goal.

The inlanes do not do this in 1.49.9, on PC (DX11)

So, the inlanes are not lighting Wildcard for you when a Dynamite Feature is active on DX11...correct?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
So, the inlanes are not lighting Wildcard for you when a Dynamite Feature is active on DX11...correct?

Oops. Looks like I misread the instructions. Not to help much that the only dynamite features I've activated so far are the extra ball and a couple of the words.
I retract that previous post.

John R. Martin

May 11, 2014
Bug for Cue Ball Wizard on ver. 149.9:

When playing more than 1 player, after the last ball, the 1st player's initials are entered;
the game then will not allow the remaining players to play, flippers are disabled;
if another player in the same game also has a high score, when that player's ball end (with the flippers disabled), the game then locks.

I have seen this high score bug on more than one table, but CBW is the 1st one to lock up.

SCAAMMM

Nov 6, 2013
Just tried playing after new update (beta, dx11). game crashed when I tried to launch last action hero.

Via 'latest release'.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts