Version 1.55.x

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Bone Busters, Inc. Released Today!

Version 1.55.4 (10/28/16)
- Added Bone Busters
- Head to Head added.
- Few older table fixes (don't have list currently)

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Nice to hear you ARE still working on older table fixes.

One was Last Action Hero in DX9. I wasn't able to load the ROM on that version at all, so that got fixed.

Version 1.55.4 Bugs:

Bone Busters:

• The plunger may need tweaking; even strong plunges don't make it farther than the first hole upon entering the upper playfield.
  • Incorrect goal toggle: Collect 3 Specials from Multiball (it didn't toggle at all)
  • Sometimes the ball can register the captive ball switch as it travels up the left ramp.
  • Ball can get stuck in the right saucer hole and not get ejected. Uncommon.
  • Wrong coin door texture.
  • Flashers tied in with other flashers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsPwP0D3p_U
  • Lower left flasher missing?
Others:

Any table with extra HUD elements (other than the ROM) overlap with the Flyer and any menu box that goes over it.
The same HUD elements mentioned above are missing overall on DX9.
Last Action Hero didn't seem to be updated in DX11.

Last edited:

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
I've gotten the Jogging bonus legit

but I can't seem to get the auto lock flipper to ever engage? can't double skillshot or lock 4 balls.
Have to use the second flipper button.. even those the other flipper doesnt work that way D'Oh.

Gosh this isn't as repeatable as say the Who Dunnit skillshot.. goes over, doesnt, works, goes over, etc
That was near the 4th solid purple line, the blue line under it is much more consistant.

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I've gotten the Jogging bonus legit, but I can't seem to get the auto lock flipper to ever engage? can't double skillshot or lock 4 balls. I have to use the second flipper button.. even those the other flipper doesnt work that way D'Oh. Gosh this isn't as repeatable as say the Who Dunnit skillshot.. goes over, doesnt, works, goes over, etc

Few things:

It's not an auto-lock flipper. There's a 2nd flipper button for that.

Double Skill Shot involves getting the right lock first, then using the 2nd flipper to lock it on the left.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
So I started a new game, nudged slightly and the saucer kept going off and wouldn't eject. While it's score was raising I tried to nudge it out.. could not, so I tilt it.. and it still refuses to eject. Before and after tilting I tried to call attendant, no luck.

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
So I started a new game, nudged slightly and the saucer kept going off and wouldn't eject. While it's score was raising I tried to nudge it out.. could not, so I tilt it.. and it still refuses to eject. Before and after tilting I tried to call attendant, no luck.

We're looking into this. Please let us know if you find any way to reproduce this issue!

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Does the 3M Opera shot need to be 3M exactly? It didn't register after I got it at or right after 3M.. might have other sound effects going on? cause I didn't hear anything new if the Opera Jackpot makes a sound or not.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Does the 3M Opera shot need to be 3M exactly? It didn't register after I got it at or right after 3M.. might have other sound effects going on? cause I didn't hear anything new if the Opera Jackpot makes a sound or not.

Yes, it needs to be exactly 3M, and the Jackpot carries from game to game. So don't restart.

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014

The Opera Jackpot maxes at 3 Mil.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Okay then other sound effects must've been in the way, I rebuilt the jackpot with the thing ball and switched back to collect on the next game. Made sure the ball didnt hit anything after it made contact with the Opera captive ball and it triggered.

Still attempting to make the saucer do the infinite eject, no luck yet on video.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Here's a good one, Bony Bonus not ending when you drain the other balls then the game ending when you try to tilt out of the mode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqYCQFZphSI

had some concern about the Opera jackpot, was ready to be collected after the start of multiball about 24 seconds in.. that around the same time I drained so perhaps if Opera is lit to be collected multiball wont quit?

Other notes, Voof had the '0 score' happen to him but after 'starting' the next game it just continued where he was at.. this happened on Draculas release too. The ball count not working is a seperate issue.

Last edited:

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Both Pinballwiz45b and myself have gotten to the 3 Special award, a few times, and we haven't had it trigger.

Voof also got the switch count up and a voice clip goes off BUT his special count never went above 0, even collecting 1 special award does not increase the special count.

Last edited:

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Second time the saucer didnt want to eject I didnt nudge at all.. so there's some rare interaction (hours of play) that causes it and it's been from the plunger both times. Even iOS has someone who got it too.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
[MENTION=132]Mike Reitmeyer[/MENTION], [MENTION=6358]Brandon Garvin[/MENTION], [MENTION=4640]RSchwantner[/MENTION], [MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION]

Can any of you guys please help me to figure out how to get the game running at 60fps like it should?

GeForce 940M
Driver version 375.70
Intel Core i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz
7.82 GB RAM
1920 x 1080, 60Hz

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Which older tables had fixes in this update?

Version 1.55.4 Fixes:

Master List:

CONTROLS/KEYBOARD: The 2nd right flipper button ties in with the 2nd left flipper button.
DX11: Goals slow down gameplay if one is collected (one, but not many).
Head 2 Head: Scrolling through the table list is EXTREMELY sluggish.

Doctor Who:

The Legal Notice option crashes the UI functionality.
Williams 1993 instead of Bally 1992.

Newsletter 56:

Last Action Hero (DX9-only):

Post passing is easier.
Plunger strength adjusted.
Left scoop shot is more dialed in from the right flipper when cradled.

Doctor Who: (Change is yet to be applied)

The Time Expander Dalek shots are more dialed in.

Last edited:

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
DX9 bugs:

- Score HUD missing on Big Shot, Central Park, Gorgar, Goin Nuts, Fireball, El Dorado, Black Knight, Black Hole, Genie and Firepower

- Coins HUD missing on Safe Cracker

- THING HUD missing on Addams Family

- Doctors HUD missing on Doctor Who

- Deluxe HUD missing on Eight Ball Deluxe

- Super Cellar HUD missing on Whirlwind

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
DX9 bugs:

- Score HUD missing on Big Shot, Central Park, Gorgar, Goin Nuts, Fireball, El Dorado, Black Knight, Black Hole, Genie and Firepower

- Coins HUD missing on Safe Cracker

- THING HUD missing on Addams Family

- Doctors HUD missing on Doctor Who

- Deluxe HUD missing on Eight Ball Deluxe

- Super Cellar HUD missing on Whirlwind

It looks like all of those scripted elements of the HUD, aside from the ROM, has affected all of the tables in DX9 as well. Adding to the Master List.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.