Version 1.55.x

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Fishtails DX11. Entering in highscore, select the letter but TPA puts in the letter before the one you selected. If you want to enter AAA you have to select BBB

This issue occurs when using a mouse to select characters, using the left flipper to select "select" causes the initial entry character to shift left, using the right mouse button will cause it to shift right. You will need to press enter on your keyboard.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
This issue occurs when using a mouse to select characters, using the left flipper to select "select" causes the initial entry character to shift left, using the right mouse button will cause it to shift right. You will need to press enter on your keyboard.

thanks Flippy. Only does it on Fishtails mind.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Is there a "secret" Graphics debug key combo that shows which GPU (e.g. CPU-internal or nVidia) it's actually running on, and what current the FPS is? I've been messing with the nVidia tool on my laptop to make sure the .exe runs on NVIDIA but you never know if everything is playing along. You can add the config tool as well, but it still doesn't see it. If this debug option isn't there yet, any chance of adding it? CPU% would be nice too, to see if that's the bottleneck.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
I use MSI afterburner to add the overlay. I can see GPU + CPU temp + usage + fan speed ....etc. You could always disable the internal GPX card in the bios if you wanted to test.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Hi Snorzel, yes, goto nvidia control panel, manage 3d settings, under global settings tab,set preferred graphics processor to high performance Nvidia processor. I dont have the laptop anymore,but if i remember correctly there is a tab under global settings called program settings and you can sellect nvidia card there as well.

Thanks for the reply, sadly I already had tried this :( farsight are still trying to help tho, the saga continues :p

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
The little light indicating the thermometer is full needs to be moved.
Capture_zpsq6tcy3n6.png

and it sticks around during the flyby.
Capture2_zpslr5vksbg.png

and it probably needs to be brightened, because if it wasn't for this glitch, I would've never noticed it.

This is on DX11 portrait.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.