What are your most loved and most hated sound quips?

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
I love mostly everything on MM and get a kick out of the drunk one especially.. I also love the lines in BOP.

But I heard recently the most horrifying combination of quips that made me want to rage quit:

"Hi there, this is sideshow sam, welcome to the sideshow! bing boing bing boing bing boing G'DAY MATE!!!":mad:

a part of me died inside

how about you guys?

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
I love "Mama mia! They're straightening the tower of Pisa!" and I hate everything the ToM magican says, that voice...

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I am not a fan of ANY of the 'humor' in Creature, but it doesn't annoy me. I think Gorbi in Taxi is incredibly annoying.

My favorite most satisfying quip is from Rollergames.."Don't flip; FLIP"

In TPA I find MM hard to beat for sheer variety and I find it genuinely funny.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
MB-has some good ones, I like drac "ouch I bit my lip" or wolfman "whoa is that ball silver" and mummy "spinning spinning spinning"
HD-almost every voice and saying, after beating video mode it says "nice shootin"? but your not shooting or "whered you learn to drive son" when you dont DRIVE a motorcycle you RIDE a motorcycle and the match screen "W.F.O. MAN" WFO? anybody know what that is?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
googled it WIDE F'ing OPEN wich is stupid because the chick is sitting on a motorcycle stationary, enless hes talking about her. :p on PS3 during the match tatoo sound hit PS button and it goes until you stop it.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
MB-has some good ones, I like drac "ouch I bit my lip" or wolfman "whoa is that ball silver" and mummy "spinning spinning spinning"
HD-almost every voice and saying, after beating video mode it says "nice shootin"? but your not shooting or "whered you learn to drive son" when you dont DRIVE a motorcycle you RIDE a motorcycle and the match screen "W.F.O. MAN" WFO? anybody know what that is?

HOWZABOUT A TICKET [dramatic pause] TO THE POLICEMENZBAWL

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Everything in HD. From the very first word you can tell these are not people that read lines for a living.

N

netizen

Some of my faves are the ones not included in TPA BOP: "make me live, make me sing" "make me feel, like a woman"

starck

Jun 7, 2012
honestly, i hate all of them.
except perhaps monster bash.
the sound quality emulation is terrible in every other table and sounds like poo.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
On TZ, I liked how during Clock Chaos if you hit it enough times, Rudy says "Quit playing with the clock!" just like he does on Funhouse.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
On TZ, I liked how during Clock Chaos if you hit it enough times, Rudy says "Quit playing with the clock!" just like he does on Funhouse.

Yeah, until TPA, I didn't realize there were so many inside jokes. Mainly because I can never actually hear them in an busy arcade. Fast Lock in TZ is particularly fun with the fan service.

immortalmindz

Jul 29, 2012
MM, MB and AFM all have great sounds in them, tbh I can't think of many sounds I dislike in pinball. If I had to choose it would be a toss up of NGG and roadshow. My biggest hate of pinball is the amount of acronyms used and I'm guilty of it too lol.

ThreePi

Dec 22, 2012
Everything in HD. From the very first word you can tell these are not people that read lines for a living.

Tell me about it. Particularly that opening "Live to ride! Ride to live!" I mean, I hate most things about that table, but the voice recordings are awful.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts