What are your most-wanted tables?

F

Franky

Two of my favorite Tables:

Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crypt Fish Tales from the Crpyt

SquareWire

May 31, 2012
Oh boy...most wanted tables.

The Addams Family
Twilight Zone
Star Trek NG
Junk Yard (I know its not the best table around but I llove it because it doesn't take itself too seriously, nice toys, great sound)
White Water (never played it, but looks great)
Fish Tales
WHO dunnit
Apollo 13 (13 ball multiball, gotta experience it)
Monopoly

Tough ones (licence wise):
Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Terminator 2
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Family Guy
South Park

but I'd welcome and buy any table they'd release.

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
Addams Family
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Star Wars (Data East 1992)
Cueball Wizard (I know, this one isn't exactly AAA, but it's actually pretty fun and has sentimental value for me)

F

Franky

@ Apollo 13 (13 ball multiball, gotta experience it)

i don't think this table (or any other big multiball table) is doable right now - don't think any of the consoles or pcs available right now would be able to handle so many balls at once. sometimes i even experience small stutterings during the 4 ball multiball in ToM.

FREE PLAY

Jun 24, 2012
1. White Water
2. Fish Tales
3. The Addams Family
4. Star Wars (Data East)
5. Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
6. WHO dunnit
7. Junk Yard

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
You may be interested in watching this video for Safe Cracker. Chris Bucci's vids are about the best out there.

That's an excellent video overview of the game. Subscribed to that youTube channel (and watching the TAXI video now in anticipation of it's release)

PenguinsFan88

Jun 30, 2012
- Terminator 2: Judgement Day
- The Addams Family (maybe in both Gold and normal editions)
- Tales From The Crypt
- Bram Stoker's Dracula

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I keep seeing Star Trek '79 show up? Why? I recently played this, and, aside from the artwork, it could just be any generic table. No custom sounds or speech - they don't even have the theme song, just some generic music Bally probably used in all their machines of this time period.

The Wolfman

Jul 2, 2012
-Elvira And The Party Monsters
-Scared Stiff
-The Addams Family
-Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
-Terminator 2: Judgement Day
-South Park
-Junk Yard

Last edited:

DooMStalK

Jul 2, 2012
Most wanted tables that I've played the real machine:

- Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
- Star Trek Next Generation
- Freddy's Nightmare on Elm Street
- Batman Forever
- Bram Stoker's Dracula
- Twister
- Indiana Jones Pinball Adventures
- Jurassic Park
- Independence Day

Tables I haven't played but wanted to see in PA:

- The Lost World Jurassic Park
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- The X Files
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

There is just one table that I've played the real machine that is present on PA, which is Tales of Arabian Nights, and interestingly it is the only table that has no licensed ( I mean, it's out of copyright correct?) characters that I've played and also that was available around here.

At least here, at the 90s which was the time I played a lot these machines, all of them were based on some licensed movie/series/character.

Personally I think PA will reach another level since one such table gets into the game, and I'm very ancious about Star Trek Next Generation. If it gets to kickstart, surely I'll help with it and will also help with any of these on the list above.

I believe PA will get even more popular after some of these tables gets released in the game.

Cheers,

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
I keep seeing Star Trek '79 show up? Why? I recently played this, and, aside from the artwork, it could just be any generic table. No custom sounds or speech - they don't even have the theme song, just some generic music Bally probably used in all their machines of this time period.

Could be just for the curiosity value. It's visually anomalous: such an old-fashioned table, yet the backglass art got updated at the last minute to be consistent with the 1979 movie, which is nothing like it in overall style. Only in 1979 could that have happened...

photon007

Jul 3, 2012
Oh yes, coffee houses and dark dank bars with the smell of beer and cigarettes. Maybe even the occasional bowling alley or pizza joint. What could be better? Pinball Pete's in East Lansing anyone?

1) Cyclone - mostly nostalgia
2) Star Trek the Next Generation
3) Indiana Jones
4) Taxi
5) Elvira
6) Fish Tales
7) The awesome tables that Farsight has already brought us...Thanks for bringing back the memories.

ehansen24

Jun 25, 2012
Non-license tables:
1. Class of 1812
2. No Fear
3. Cactus Canyon

Licensed tables:
1. Lord of the Rings
2. Bram Stokers Dracula
3. Scared Stiff

Eric Qel-Droma

Jul 3, 2012
I can't believe I'm the first person to mention it on all eight pages here, but I'd really like to see Frank Thomas' Big Hurt (Gottlieb). As much as some of these other tables sound interesting, it's BH that I really want to play.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts