What are your most-wanted tables?

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I have to add ROAD SHOW to my list. I don't think I saw it on any lists. I had never seen one, until I played a real one today. After playing tons of Funhouse on TPA, this one with 2 heads was a lot of fun as well. I am trying to buy it. Anyone else like or dislike?

Played one night at a bar in Vancouver. They have all the machines set to free play on Tuesday nights. They had Road Show, Sopranos, TOTAN, Fish Tales and a few others. Road Show was a lot of fun as was Fish Tales. Would love to see both of those tables released.

Last edited:

Y2J

Nov 14, 2012
Table Requests

I'd like to see NBA Fastbreak, Sharkey's Shootout, Lord of the Rings tables released. I've played them all and they're good tables to play and fun as well

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Welcome to the forums Y2J

Our last Kickstarter for the old Star Trek The NExt Generation license cost donators $45 ,000 .00 How much money do you think Lord of the Rings would cost ?
Keep in mind that FarSight buys every table in real life that is put into this game , then add music license , actors likeness on the playfield and backglass royalties.
Deciding which tables get into The Pinball Arcade is about keeping the game profitable and getting the Pinball tables that 90% of the public wants to see . I want Lord of the Rings Pinball too , but for the reasons I just listed, I dont see it happening . FAstbreak depends on if the NBA or basketball players likenesses were used, if they did use like say Michael Jordan ? , then again huge royalties have to be paid out. Then there's the problems with certain game publishers with contracts in sports organizations, NBA might have a deal with Electronic Arts keeping them exclusive to it. You get the picture.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Our last Kickstarter for the old Star Trek The NExt Generation license cost donators $45 ,000 .00
Actually, it was worse than that. It was $60,000 for the ST:TNG licenses. FarSight took the excess $15,000 from Twilight Zone's kickstarter to reduce ST:TNG's goal.

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
yeah, nba fastbreak is really nice & fun :)

kinda odd you dont play for pinball points but basketball points... but hey it works :)

Nov 13, 2012
Maybe a dumb question, but would Farsight ever consider any pins that were never physically produced? For instance, Three Angels from Blindmankind (Road Girls and Dead Hunters would be sweet as well). Or even something like Space Cadet Pinball that was included in MS 97 would be pretty cool. I played the crap out of that table when I got that operating system.

Real pins I'd love to see (that they don't already have covered) would be, Fathom, Jungle Queen, King of Diamonds, and Adams Family.

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Today I went and played some pinball during lunch (Pinball Cafe to anybody here from Toronto). I found a new table I would love to see in PA in the future.

Bad Cats by Williams.
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?gid=127

Out of all the machines they had at PC this one I enjoyed the most. Sadly since this place likes to rotate our their machines every few weeks I probably won't get to play it for much longer. =(

It's still there :)

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Haunted House
Bram Stokers Dracula
Terminator 2
Indiana Jones (Williams)
Xenon
Fathom
Champion Pub
Batman (Data East)

digital

Nov 24, 2012
Non-Stern
White Water
Operation Thunder
Party Zone

Stern
Spiderman
Tron Legacy
Transformers
Lord of the Rings
Batman
Ironman
Pirates of the Caribbean
Monopoly

silverjaguar7

Sep 26, 2012
Cyclone
Banzai Run
Haunted House
Pinbot
Eight Ball Deluxe - really cool pin I've never heard of until I played at a pinfest
Aadams Family
Attack from Mars
Sea Witch

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I see what your saying Sinistar. There are players on the NBA Fastbreak glass. No one I recognize. But then again, I don't watch that much basketball

Here's the pin info

http://ipdb.org/search.pl?any=NBA+Fastbreak&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

There are images of players on the DMD while you play, for every team. Player names are called out, not to mention the teams. This is one of my favorite tables to play and play and play, cause the scoring is so unique and it's great in 2 player mode. I also figure we'll never see it on TPA as the licensing combined with lack of popularity equals not worth the effort. But we can hope!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.